𝑺𝑷𝑶𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑹𝑻

┌── •✧• ──┐

"Ew, a geek."

└── •✧• ──┘

Vanessa's: POV

I'm in the kitchen of the Hart House. Piper is boiling....hair. On the stove. I'm making chocolate chip cookies and trying to keep as far away from the hair as possible. Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper are watching Walking Orange in the living room.

I close a cabinet with my foot as I'm mixing ingredients in a bowl. "Be careful with that!" I scold Piper, who is carrying at least 4 pots and pans.

Piper continues to drop all the stuff.

"Really? Pick them up." I say to her.

Piper crosses her arms, refusing to.

I sigh, putting down the bowl I'm holding. I lean down to pick up everything she dropped, but Piper pushes me into the kitchen table, making the pots fall once again. The sound was unbearable.

"Vanessa! Keep it down in there!" Henry shouts from the living room.

I groan as I lift my head up from the floor. "Don't tell me how to live my life."

Soon after, Charlotte, Jasper, and Henry finish watching their show in the living room.

"Hey! I need one of you to be my cameraman." Piper says.

Charlotte walks into the kitchen and picks up the measuring cup full of hair. She looks at me, confused.

"Don't ask me." I shrug.

Charlotte turns back to Piper. "What kind of video are you making?"

"The kind that gets me into the Man-Fans." Piper smiles widely.

Henry raises an eyebrow. "The Man-Fans?"

"It's a club. A bunch of fans of Captain Man." Jasper nods.

Charlotte nods along. "And Kid Danger and Time Out."

Henry turns to me. "Hmm."

I grin widely. "Hmm."

"Hmm."

"Hmm."

Jasper sighs. "It's really hard to get in. I tried to join, and they wouldn't even take me."

"Hey, everyone who's surprised by that, raise your hand." Piper says sarcastically. "Ooh, look, no one."

Piper starts setting up the table for the video.

"Just be careful." Charlotte says.

"Why?"

I wipe my hands on a towel and walk toward the table. "Because hair is meant for being on your head, not eating."

Charlotte nods and stands next to me, "And the President... Paula Macchiato, she's mean."

(as a coffee lover, i would LOVE having the last name macchiato😭)

"She said I could join the Man Fans if I pass my initiation." Piper sighs.