𝑱𝑨𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹

┌── •✧• ──┐

This makes me want to gag, cry and throw up.

└── •✧• ──┘

Vanessa's POV:

Today was finally the day. My third favorite day of the year. 

Halloween.

I'm standing in Swellview Junior High, talking to Henry and Charlotte. 

The three of us walk into Ms. Shapen's class together, and we stop in our tracks when we Jasper. With a girl.

Weird.

Charlotte rolls her eyes and I snicker. Henry raises an eyebrow it confusion. "Look, look, look, look." Charlotte grabs Henry's jaw and points his head toward Jasper's direction. "He's doing it again."

"What, Jasper?" Henry asks.

Charlotte nods. "Yeah. He keeps on trying to make that girl Monica think he's Kid Danger."

Henry laughs very loudly. "He touched her lips."

I look from Henry to Jasper and see my friend with two finger's on Monica's lips, shushing her. 

"Not funny. He's lying to her." I snap at Henry.

The boy rolls his eyes. "And now she's got dirty lips." I add, and my two friends nod in agreement.

C'mon." Henry grabs my arm and pulls me and Charlotte further into the classroom. "Hey, Jasper. What's poopin' it?" Henry asks.

"Henry, uh. You guys know Monica." Jasper points to the girl.

"Hi."

"Sup."

"Hey, Monica."

Monica waves at us. "Hi, guys."

"So, dude. Trick or Treating? Tonight?" Henry confirms. "You still coming with us?"

Charlotte shakes her head. "It's okay to say no."

"Yeah I'm coming." Jasper chuckles lightly. "You wanna come Trick or Treating with us?" He turns to Monica. 

She smiles sweetly. "I'd love to come."

Me, Henry, and Charlotte, give each other a look as Jasper pulls Monica away. 

"Just remember, uh, a certain Captain might need my help tonight." Jasper says and Monica's smile grows. 

Charlotte rolls her eyes, and I slap her arm. "It isn't that funny." I defend.

She gives me that signature Charlotte look. "Okay, maybe it is that funny." I laugh along with Henry.

"That's okay. I like danger." Monica flirts.

"And danger likes you." Jasper flirts back.

This makes me want to gag, cry and throw up.

~

I'm now in the Hart household, getting ready for Trick or Treating. I'm already in my costume, and this year I'm going as a Spice Girl.