✦┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 My personal to-do list 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈✦

Lollipop touching Suitcase's face and telling them that their face is really soft.

Suitcase reminiscing about the time they first met Lollipop. They're still in awe of how far they've come.☑️

Lollipop calming Suitcase down when they have a bad dream.

Suitcase putting flowers in Lollipop's hair.

Lollipop is in a bad mood and is mumbling a list of things they don't like about themself under their breath. Suitcase notices and chimes in with a way longer list of things they like/love about Lollipop.

Person A leaves the hotel/wherever they live to go help Person B study for a test. When Person A's BFF asks what they're studying for, Person A says "Human Anatomy" & leaves. Bonus points if they were actually studying human anatomy.

Taco and Mic literally sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g..☑️

Taco is scared of the thunder and Mic tries to calm them down during a particularly heavy storm. ☑️

Mic falls asleep in Taco's lap and Taco has a conversation with someone else while stroking Mic's hair as if they were a sleeping cat. (Plot twist : Mic was awake)

Mic is playing a video game/reading a book/watching a show and is talking about how they ship two of the characters together because of [insert cute reason here], and then Taco says 'that sounds like you and me right there'.

Taco sharing a drink with Mic from the same straw.

Person A braids Person B's hair because [insert reason here]

Trophy calming Cheesy down when they have a bad dream.

✦ They are on a ferris wheel, and everything is going great - until it gets stuck at the very top. For thirty whole minutes.

✦ Trophy princess carrying Cheesy

Cheesy telling really dumb or corny jokes to cheesy, thinking they are so clever and funny. Trophy just thinks Cheesy is adorable for thinking the jokes are funny. ☑️

Trophy and Cheesy eating spaghetti like the lady and the tramp did in that animated film.

Person A wants to change their style up a bit, & Person B assists. Little does Person B know that Person A is changing for Person B, as A wants B to like them more.

The ones with no bullet points on them are the ones I made up myself. You can use them, just credit me. 

Bye!

~Lily

P.S. The photo is not mine- 

Also request here: