Chapter 32

A/N: Soo all of you seem to be pissed off at Harry right now. lol. But I can only promise you that it'll get better for Harry and Jane :) They may want to rip each others heads off at times, but I can assure you they'll be perfectly fine! Soo I hope you like this chapter :D

BTW PLAY THE SONG ON THE SIDE BEFORE U START READING THE CHAPTER <3 The song fits sooo well, listen to the lyrics!!! The song might give you a hint on what'll be coming soon if you listen to the lyrics well xD 

______________________

*KAY PLAY THAT SONG NOW*

-Jane's POV-

Harry shoved me against the wall, his lips pressing against mine, his body doing the same against mine.

His lips just.. They were really soft and it felt as if they were made to move with mine. Weird, but it feels really true.

I breathed him in, my arms pulling him closer, as I thrusted in just slightly.

A grunt left his lips, making this feeling of proudness come over me.

I don't know if I was happy about calling a truce with the enemy, or was I the complete opposite. I was still very hesitant about all this.

Once I could no longer inhale, I pulled away tiredly.

We touched foreheads, making me smile. 

And then that's when I find someone walking in on us.

I immediately jump up, pretending as if nothing happened.

This girl just eyes me and Harry suspiciously, making me smirk.

I itch the back of my neck awkwardly, knowing that someone had just caught us making out.

Harry laughs, taking my hand once she passes.

"Don't worry, she's just jealous that no one gets to kiss her that way." He whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

"She's jealous because no one gets to make her feel good." Harry seductively says, his lips brushing the skin at my neck. 

I smiled, one of my hands ravelling in his curls. He pecks my cheek softly before we leave.

The sight before me, surprises me as I find the boys at the front of the restaurant. Well shit.

"Hey guys look it's Jane! And Harreh!" Louis hollers, El looking up from beside him as she smiled.

Raising her eyebrows at me, she ignores the waiter talking to her as she runs over to me and hugs me and Harry , I mean literally wrapping both arms around our necks and spinning us around as if we were on a leash.

I groaned, pulling away from the hug.

"Harry Edward Styles you better take care of my girl right here! Break her and I'll cut your goods off!" She points a finger sternly, Harry's eyes widening.

"Eleanor!" I scolded, my arms wrapping around his waist.

 Once again, feeling weird. It's just the way he makes me feel.

 "So you two huh?!" El shrieked, raising her hands up, which makes me flinch slightly.

 "No." I rose an eyebrow. Me and El shared a look that we only knew about, Harry not understanding.

"Let me borrow her for a couple seconds, okay?" She pulls a small smile, taking me by the arm as she gently tugged me to a corner.

"So you two huh?!" She repeats, but in a more excited tone.

"We aren't together! Well at least not officially!" I whined.

"Well you should make it official! You two kissed, you two had sex, what else?" 

I face palmed, shaking my head. "We didn't have.. Real sex. I mean we didn't like.. Go homerun." I gestured.

"Well then you should! If you do, then it means your official and that you both can share something like that."

"I don't think we can." I shook my head.

"You will! I'd die, seeing you two together. I mean it would be THE DEATH OF ME." 

I laughed. "I don't know El. We're just trying."

"Trying? Ugh, he likes you, you like him. What else is there to wait for?! Listen to Mama Eleanor." She pats me on the shoulder.

I just rolled my eyes, but I couldn't help the smile tugging at my lips. Was I really going to.. Let go of the immaturity and actually fall for my arch enemy?

__________________________

A/N:

Sorryyy filler!! This was meant to be longer, and I started writing it yesterday, but I just totally lost my idea on what I was going to write. I seriously forget a lot, soo.. I'll try to remember what I was gonna write.

And i'll try and update tomorrow!

Okay. So if you ship Jiall, only vote for the chapter and DO NOT comment. And if you ship Haney, ONLY comment and do not vote!

I want to see how many of each are, and I will consider it, making Jane end up with whoever you vote on. 

So once again, Jiall shippers: VOTE AND DO NOT COMMENT

Haney shippers: COMMENT AND DO NOT VOTE

THANKS!

And remember that I will be basing it on the amount of who is on which side! DO YOU WANT JANE TO END UP WITH HAZ OR NIALLER?!?

-BritishBums xox