Chapter 35

A/N: You must understand this chapter well because this is where everything changes!!

Again, sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes if there is (:

____________________________________

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 35:

-Jane's POV-

Walking away painfully, I tried to stop the tears from coming again. Hearing their goodbyes behind me was already so hard.

I was starting to get a bit relieved once I was getting closer and closer to that flight door.

Until I feel a sudden strong grip of an arm wrapping around my waist and easily picking me up, then pulling me back.

I gasped, wide eyes.

Turning around slightly, my eyes got even wider if that was possible.

"HARRY PUT ME DOWN I HAVE TO FUCKING GO" I shouted.

He just ignored me, shaking his head. "You aren't going to leave. I'm not going to let you."

I was getting further every second as I groaned.

"SOMEBODY! GET THIS CRAZY PERSON OFF OF ME! FUCK!" I shouted, people looking at the both of us.

But they only started to think the opposite.

"Oh look how cute that couple over there is!"

"Wait..Is that Harry Styles?"

The flight attendant seemed to look suspicious as I mouthed a 'please wait' over to her. She nodded understandingly as she announces on her little telecom, people immpatiently groaning at the line.

I grit my teeth, wiggling my legs like a little child as I tried to pull away from his strong grip.

"LET ME GO RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KICK YOU!" I threatened angrily.

"I told you, you aren't leaving.'' He said stubbornly.

I did the first thing I thought of, and that was pull hardly on his curls as he grunted, dropping me.

I crawled away, grabbing my luggage and making a run for it. I sprinted as fast as my feet could take me, but obviously Harry with the fucking long legs had to be faster, and catch up to me.

"Not so fuckin' fast Jane." He spoke, just letting his hands wrap around my wrists so I couldn't slap him right at this moment.

I glared at him angrily, blowing the hair out of my face.

"LET ME GO, I HATE YOU WOULD YOU JUST FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT!'' Tears started to fill my eyes.

"You know what, I can't. I don't know why you just suddenly chickened out. One second you think it's okay for you to do it to me and next thing you know, I can't get my revenge? And now I'm the fucking bad guy.'' He rose his voice, scaring me just slightly.

"You would've obviously known that I felt different!" I spat, rolling my eyes.

"YOU KNOW WHAT JANE?! YOU KNOW THAT I DID TOO. AND YOU STILL CONTINUED TO PLAY WITH ME. IF YOU THINK I'M THE ONLY BAD PERSON IN THIS, WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING THINK AGAIN''

Then my mind travelled back to the time when I got him thinking I was actually in love for what. A week? I furrowed my eyebrows, finding out how dumb I was. And how dumb HE was. Well, how dumb the both of us were.

"You fucking got me back, okay." I still said in complete disgust. "So you're happy with yourself? Good for you.'' I rolled my eyes.

Starting my walk off and thinking that it was finally done, it wasn't. His voice filled my ears.