Not The End (All Time Low)

No ship just them as a band.
Depression/Suicide attempt.
______________________________________________________________________________

Jack sat on the floor of his hotel bedroom, a bottle of vodka and about 20 advils in his hand. Taking a shakey breath he put his hand to his mouth, swallowing the pills, before lifting the bottle of vodka, drinking the bitter liquid luck.

As Jack's body fell from the hotel bed, slumping down, lying sprawled out on the floor, his breathing shallow. He felt at peace, it was perfect.

Rian looked at his watch, sighing deeply "C'mon lets go to Jack's room," Rian said tapping Zack's shoulder, motioning for him to follow "I haven't heard from him since last night, and we leave in less than ten minutes." Rian said.

Zack nodded as he followed Rian to Zack's room, the short walk filled with awkward silence.

Rian knocked on Jack's door, but there was no response. Concern etched on his face, he tried the handle and found it locked. Zack knocked a little louder still not getting a response. Zack let out a soft groan, before he broke down the door, with ease.

The sight that met their eyes froze them in their tracks. Jack lay motionless on the floor, the empty bottle of vodka beside him, and a scattering of pills around his hand. Panic surged through Rian as he rushed to Jack's side, checking for signs of life.

"He's breathing, but barely," Rian muttered, his voice tinged with fear.

Zack dialled emergency services as Rian tried to rouse Jack, shaking him gently and calling his name. Minutes felt like hours as they waited for help to arrive, each second stretching out agonizingly.

When the paramedics finally burst into the room, Rian and Zack stepped back, allowing them to work. They exchanged worried glances, grappling with the enormity of what had just transpired in Jack's hotel room.

As Jack was loaded onto a stretcher and rushed to the hospital, Rian and Zack followed close behind, their minds reeling with questions and fears for their friend's well-being. The journey that had begun as a simple getaway had taken a dark and unexpected turn, leaving them grappling with the fragility of life and the weight of their own choices.

Zack sat in the hospital waiting room, his hands trembling uncontrollably as he stared blankly at the floor. Every noise around him seemed amplified, sending waves of anxiety crashing over him. His heart raced, his breaths came in short, shallow gasps, and his mind felt like it was spiraling out of control.

Alex, Jack's closest friend, approached him, concern etched on his face. "Zack, what's going on? Where's Jack? Is he okay?" Alex's voice pierced through the fog of panic surrounding Zack.Struggling to find his words, Zack looked up at Alex, his eyes wide with fear. "Alex, it's... it's Jack," he stammered, his voice trembling. "He... he... I found him in his hotel room... he... he tried to..." Zack's words caught in his throat as he struggled to articulate the gravity of the situation.

Alex's eyes widened in shock and horror as he realized what Zack was trying to say. "Oh my God, no," he whispered, his hand flying to his mouth in disbelief. "Is he... is he okay?"

Zack shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes. "I don't know, Alex. The paramedics took him to the hospital, but... but it didn't look good," he choked out, his voice breaking with emotion.As Zack spoke, the panic that had been building inside him reached its peak, overwhelming him completely. He doubled over, clutching his chest as waves of panic washed over him, threatening to consume him whole.

Alex's eyes widened in alarm as he watched Zack struggle to breathe, his own fear momentarily forgotten as he rushed to his friend's side. "Zack, hey, look at me," he said, his voice gentle but firm. "You're having a panic attack, okay? Just focus on your breathing. In and out, nice and slow."