did you just call me a whore(zalex)

Smut chapter

Alex sat on in the bar, watching his friend playing the opening to one of his songs, the lyrics filling the room, along with sweaty bodies dancing to the beat.

Alex let out a deep sigh, grabbing his drink down the bitter liquor before he walked out of the bar, his hands stuffed in his pocket, making his way back to his house.

As he approached the door, he unlocked it quietly, as he opened the door to his mansion he found it shining as always, the moon shining through the curtains.

As Alex walked in he found his multi purpose slave in the main room, kneeling in front of the couch.

"Zack" Alex greeted walking to after kicking his shoes off. "How was today?" Alex asked sitting on the couch.

"It was good sir" Zack responded looking up at Alex briefly before looking down at the floor again.

"Come here" Alex commanded. Watching Zack briefly before raising an eyebrow as his command fell upon deaf ears. "Are you deaf, I told you to come here" Alex growled as he grabbed Zack's collar harshly pulling the slave onto his lap.

The slave let out a cry of pain as he collar tightened around his neck "s-sir" Zack begged

As Zack's plea echoed through the room, Alex froze, his heart sinking at the realization of what he had just done. The weight of his actions hit him like a ton of bricks, and he felt a wave of guilt wash over him. He released Zack's collar, his hands trembling slightly as he took a step back, a mix of emotions swirling inside him.

"I'm sorry, Zack," Alex murmured, his voice barely above a whisper, filled with regret. He knelt down beside Zack, offering a hand to help him up from the floor. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you okay?" His eyes searched Zack's face for any sign of pain or discomfort, his own remorse reflecting in his gaze.

Zack hesitated for a moment, his expression a mixture of pain and uncertainty. Slowly, he reached out and accepted Alex's hand, allowing himself to be pulled up to his feet. He winced slightly as he straightened up, rubbing his neck where the collar had dug into his skin.

"I'm... I'm okay, sir," Zack replied softly, his voice tinged with unease. He avoided making eye contact with Alex, his gaze fixed on the floor beneath him. "I... I should have listened to you. I'm sorry for disobeying."

Alex pulled Zack down onto his lap by his wrist "Yes you should have" Alex replied bluntly holding Zack in his arms. "For that I do need to punish you" Alex starts keeping the younger male in place.  "You know I have to punish you for it. But before I do. Why did you ignore me?"

"I was in my own world sir" Zack expressed.

Alex rolled his eyes pushing Zack off him slightly onto the couch "follow" Alex ordered "you're already on 20 with the paddle. Don't make it more" Alex warned

"20?!? For what!" Zack exclaimed following Alex anxiously "what's the extra 10 for?" Zack quizzed.

As they reached the punishment area, Zack's nerves intensified, his heart pounding in his chest at the prospect of facing the consequences of his actions. He looked around the room, the sight of various implements sending a shiver down his spine. He knew he had crossed a line, and now he had to accept the repercussions.