chapter 9 : Good morning.

23/02/24

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

When Taehyung finally woke up it felt like he was still dreaming. The air carry a gentle sweet scent which he recognized as Jeongguk's scent. He never thought he would feel so enchanted by the scent but seem like he was wrong. 

He sat up and noticed he was on a huge fluffy bed and the room doesn't seem like what he saw before he fell asleep. Maybe he was too nervous to actually understand the room last night in darkness almost.

He got off the bed and the clinking sound made him look at his feet. Seeing the anklets he seem to realize what more happened last night and his hand flew to the side of his neck. He gasped and quickly run to the first door he saw assuming its the washroom. 

Taehyung was thankful he was correct. The huge mirror gave him a beautiful view of his body. He noticed he was wrap in a fluffy knees long bathrobe.... Who took off his clothes? 

The dark purple hickeys decorate his neck and shoulder beautifully. For the first time in his life he got those and he wasn't sure how to feel about it but somehow it was sexy to look at it, those jewelries and that damn mate bite. 

"Oh! ", he hiss brushing his finger on the healing bite and he goes bright red thinking about last night. Now he was completely connected to Jeongguk as a mate.