Description

-Jeon Jeongguk

-Jeon Jeongguk.
- 27 years old.
-He is sarcastic,possessive, obsessive, . You can’t tell what’s going on in his mind.
-He is mentally sick ,which make him a little psycho,but nobody knows about it, he is just known as the ruthless cruel  Alpha.
-Billionaire and co owner of many companies On the surface and A gangster underground.
-He is obsesse with his mate.
- Pureblood Alpha (?)

-Kim Taehyung.
- 31 years old.
-His heart melt quick for the person he love.
- A Softie and dependent on himself .
-Have his mother and sister responsibilities over his shoulders.
-Can be very serious and rude.
-Just want to be taken care of and pampered.
-Omega (?)

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

Important things to keep in mind before you read this book:

_ Jeongguk will be very violent, he will hurt Taehyung physically and mentally. He will a*use him and there will be nonnconn too. His way of thinking is difficult to understand , he is super manipulative , kinda emotionless at time, little bit  psychopath and yuppp.

_Taehyung is older than Jeongguk in this book.

_This book is mainly about dom*stic viol*nce.  In no case this is Romantic and should believe this is love. The book is frictional , imagination, fantasy and thats why the rest in the book is as it is. I don't write to teach anyone of you moral but do understand in REAL life, if something similar happens.... Call the cops/ leave your partner/ tell someone that can help you.... Book is fantasy, life isn't bishes.

_ It’s contain smut and everything a kid must not read or see. LEAVEEEE!

_ there will be dark romance, fluff and slight humour....the ending can be sad or happy. (Depends tbh)

_Inspire by~~ sleeping with the enemy(Hollywood movie), Saubhagyavati bhava(Hindi serial), Daraar(Bollywood movie) and Evil In His Bones (Evil Husband).
_This is literally a second version of Evil Husband.

_More important you will hate Jeongguk in this book and somewhere might love him too. So I don’t mind if you curse him or want to kll him in the comments section.........BUT!! Don’t f*cking tell me to change him or you hate this story or me!! BECAUSE if you don’t like something you simply F*CK OFF😃.

_ But still if you comment shit about me or the book then I will simply delete your comments. You talk shit about this book Jeongguk then it’s ok because I understand why 😶. If as a joke you comment you hate me ,then add something which make me know it’s a joke 😉 or I will delete it.... Or you will be blocked.

_ONCE again if you don’t accept abu*ive relationship, brutal*y, non connoo ,deadd doveea and dark theme...this is the last chance to leave 😊...... don’t say I didn’t warn you later ,don’t be a dumb b*tch and do opposite to what I said.

_The English is definitely not perfect nor the grammar.

_Don't bish to me, i don't go like those writers who would bend for you. I don't got shit to entertain you.

_ of course you can keep your " no its not like that or its like this or you are wrong about this" to yourself 👏.

_If there are more warnings to be added i will add it here or in the chapter later.

_Edit_ Taehyung is interseex, mean have both a vag and dick(without balls) you shouldn't care about it since its not something that affects the story. Taehyung physically will be same as he is in 'Kalank Nahin... Ishq Hai'.

The book will officially be published on 25 / 12 / 2023 as your Christmas gift Mah Expensive Bishes✨🦋💜

  - Madi✨🦋