Chapter 36

Li Ziyan was frightened by Fan Yuan, so he talked to Meng Zhan, who was filled with indignation, for a long time. Neither of them could understand what the other was saying, but Meng Zhan gave Li Ziyan another warning, warning Li Ziyan not to mess around.

Li Ziyan agreed on the surface, but secretly wrote down Fan Yuan for this moment.

He felt that Fan Yuan was too good at pretending. They had been friends for so long, but he didn’t even know that Fan Yuan not only bullied his classmates, but also forced them to wear dog ears!

What’s more, Meng Zhan didn’t understand him! And advised him not to meddle in his business!

During class in the afternoon, Li Ziyan secretly looked back at Fan Yuan and Gu Yang from time to time.

Li Ziyan’s gaze was filled with righteous indignation and justice, which made Gu Yang shrink his neck and hide himself behind Fan Yuan.

“What’s the matter with Li Ziyan? He looks like he wants to eat someone.”

Fan Yuan twirled the pen in his hand, and said in a calm tone, “Don’t worry about him.”

That being said, Gu Yang was still taken aback by Li Ziyan.

Pan Fei in the front row turned around and knocked on the table: “You two big brothers, help me forward this to Moments. My sister’s puppy is lost, so I posted a lost dog notice.”

Gu Yang immediately agreed and forwarded it together with Fan Yuan. The puppy in the photo was about one year old, with dark and round eyes, which made Gu Yang’s heart soften.

“It’s so cute, how did you lose it?”

Pan Fei sighed, and got a little annoyed at the mention of this matter.

“Recently, many families have lost their dogs. It seems that someone is stealing dogs maliciously. Do you have a dog in your family? You should be careful.”

Just as Gu Yang was about to shake his head, Fan Yuan put his hand on Gu Yang’s shoulder.

“Thank you, classmate Pan, for reminding me that I must take good care of my puppy.”

Gu Yang pressed down the ears in the hat, feeling itchy on the top of his head, and couldn’t help but sneak out his tail from his clothes and sweep at Fan Yuan’s legs.

“Who is a puppy? I am a wolf! I am a wolf!”

Fan Yuan grabbed the tip of Gu Yang’s fluffy tail, squeezed it, and stuffed it back under his coat.

“Don’t expose the big wolf dog’s tail anymore, have you forgotten the surveillance camera above your head?”

Only then did Gu Yang remember, his tail clung to his body, and he stayed honest.

Under Li Ziyan’s scorching gaze, Gu Yang’s speed of doing the questions slowed down when he arrived at evening self-study.

He turned his head sideways to listen, and then patted Fan Yuan:

“Do you hear any strange noises?”

Fan Yuan listened carefully. In the evening self-study classroom, except for the sound of flipping books, writing, or the occasional voice of a classmate whispering a few words, there was no other sound.

“What sound are you talking about?”

Gu Yang raised his head and rubbed his pointed ears that were pressed under the hat. The ears were pressed down the entire time, and his hearing was a little hindered, so he was not too sure.

“Maybe I misheard.”

But after a while, Gu Yang tilted his ears again to make sure that he heard some sounds. It was subtle and insignificant, but it did exist.