Chapter 27

Fan Yuan looked closely at Gu Yang’s flushed cheeks and his watery eyes, he let go of his hand abruptly, and stepped back.

Seeing Fan Yuan back away, Gu Yang knelt on the bed on one knee and approached.

The cold iron chain slid past Fan Yuan’s fingertips, Fan Yuan shrank his fingertips, and immediately took the iron chain off his wrist.

He bypassed Gu Yang and got off the bed. The two of them staggered, and with a touch of a fingertip, he untied the collar around Gu Yang’s neck and threw it on the bed.

“Put away your wings and get up quickly.”

Gu Yang picked up the collar that was thrown on the bed, hooked his fingertips around the black leather collar and twirled it twice.

“What, you’re so stingy in giving a collar.”

As he spoke, he felt playful, and when Fan Yuan turned around, he jumped up and took the opportunity to put the collar around Fan Yuan’s neck.

Fan Yuan noticed that Gu Yang was about to pounce on him, so he didn’t intend to respond, but he didn’t expect that Gu Yang would buckle this thing around his neck.

Gu Yang buttoned it very tightly, not as loosely as Fan Yuan buttoned it.

Fan Yuan subconsciously raised his hand to hold the hanging iron chain, his body’s instinctive sense of resistance made him quickly turn around and wrap the iron chain around Gu Yang’s neck, and when his hands were about to tighten, he suddenly loosened them.

Gu Yang was not afraid at all, and even pressed onto Fan Yuan’s body, and buckled the iron chain extending from the neck into the iron clasp of the collar. .

Two people were close to each other, one had a black leather collar around his neck, and the other had circles of dark iron chains around his neck.

The distance between them was only an inch, and the close distance made the sight a little scorching.

Gu Yang didn’t realize the situation at this time at all, but was rather proud:

“You can’t untie it now, can you? Who told you to give me a collar and go back on your word?”

Fan Yuan groped around his neck with his fingertips and tried to tug, but the iron chain on Gu Yang’s neck tightened and he coughed.

Hearing Gu Yang’s cough, Fan Yuan immediately let go of his fingertips, half-closed his eyes and looked at Gu Yang who was lying on his body, and remained silent for a while.

Seeing that Fan Yuan kept silent, Gu Yang felt a little uneasy.

Did he make a big fuss and Fan Yuan was not happy?

Fan Yuan exerted strength on his waist, and stood up holding Gu Yang directly. Gu Yang subconsciously wrapped his hands and feet around him, and carefully pressed them against Fan Yuan’s ears.

There were black feathers falling from the surrounding area, slowly falling beside the two of them.

“Are you angry?”

Fan Yuan dragged Gu Yang’s back with one hand, took out a small knife from the bedside table, and sat beside the bed with Gu Yang.

Gu Yang knelt on Fan Yuan’s lap, watching Fan Yuan point the knife at his own neck.

“What are you doing!”

Gu Yang immediately stretched out his hand to block it, but Fan Yuan raised his hand and clasped his wrists together on his back, making him unable to move.