The party part 1

Christina pov

The party is tonight and I get to dress up tris!!

She invited four she says that she felt bad for him but I think that she likes him !!!
I've picked out a dress for he to wear and everything !!!

Ding! dong ! Yay that's her !!!

-tris pov -
The door opens to a very happy looking Christina.
Come on tris we don't have time to waste! She says as I'm being pulled through her house.
Here comes the torture!!!

-3 hrs latter -

Christina finally finished her torture (that she called a make-over ) I stand in the mirror and see a girl with curled golden hair a black dress a red jacket and white high heels and simple make up.

Chris is wearing a blue dress with a black leather jacket and some black flats with Not so simple make-up
The boys will be here any minuet... Their coming early .

Ding! Dong !
That will be the boys wait till four sees you! Chris shouts

-four pov -
As soon as we get their we hear Christina yell ,what till four sees you !
We all burst out laughing, the door opens and a very exited Christina stands in the door way.

~time skip ~

Everybody is here and music the music is so loud you can hear it 10 houses down the road !!!
The one problem is... Tris is nowhere to be seen, I don't know why I want to see her so much but I just do.

Then she shows up and no word can describe what she looks like. Wow she is just wow !

Hey sorry that sooooooooooo long !!!! Don't butter knife me please !!!
-Mia XD