Chapter 3

Hey guys sorry about changing the pov so much but this is the kind of story that it has to be changed a bit

-Lauren pov -
Yesterday I got rejected by four for the first time ever !!!
This is not happening it's just a bad dream that's all.i will wake up to a naked four next to me in my bed all our clothes scattered around the room ! But then u don't wage up and I realised that this actually happend my strike is ruined I haven't got rejected ever ( besides him ) every one at school will know it will be horrible !!!

-four pov -

I get to school and everyone is cheeringI don't know why?!?! Then the most popular girl tris walks up to me and says well done no body ever said no to get before so you are officially part of my group come sit with us at lunch ! Then she left. That's so cool I've find from bottom to almost top !!!

-lunch -

I get to lunch and see a bunch of people that I don't recognise but I was told meet here I normally go outside and watch all the popular boys play football.
Then I see a hang waving me over I go towards the table it came from - the popular table !!! -

Tries pov
I wave four over and see his face brighten up . He is so cute and I can easily date him now that he is in the popular group . When he gets over I move over so that he has some where to sit. Guys this is four , four this is Uriah,Marlene,shanna.Zeke,Lynn,peter , Christina and will. Don't be So scared we won't bite .
Ringgggggg

That's the bell see Ya guys tonight at the party !

Me and four have maths together and he seems worried so I ask what up, which he replay with : we have a math test and I have no hope ! So an idea pops into my head I kiss him to give him confidence. He startled at first but then kisses back, then I pull back before anything else happens .
Do you have confidence now ? I ask
He nods his head so fast I'm suprised when it didn't come off !

P.s your invited to the party 46 dauntless st.
Then I walk away...