Chapter 2: New Information

People who showed support to this:

Wattreader7389
ReptileEdge
Lsadfgy
RoseTheMagicalFlower
CrisisBorn
Inquisitor2

Sorry for not updating for a week, I got really sick for the past few days. And in case I haven't made it clear enough, Batman is still wearing his Arkham Knight outfit. Because I'm honestly not a fan of his design in the game.

And before you ask, Batman in the Arkham series has been Batman for seventeen years by the time we get to Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League. Because Origins takes place during his second year, and Knight takes place ten years later.

According to comic lore, Bruce Wayne become Batman at twenty-five. And Rocksteady said that SSKTJL is five years after Knight. Doing the math, Bruce Wayne has been Batman for seventeen years. That makes him forty-two.

3rd Person P.O.V.

A week later after Rosemary's proposal, Batman vigilantly waited on top of a specific skyscraper. The reason why he's here is because he needs to be faced toward the ocean while standing here, and the outward direction leads to Metropolis.

Rosemary specifically told him to thoroughly listen to Superman's request and to not push him away.

You need to join, but don't look eager to. Rosemary's words rang in his mind. Give him the impression that you're reluctant to join, act like you don't want to be there so they wouldn't be suspicious about you joining them. Don't oversell it, just act like your usual grumpy self.

And so, Batman waits in the cold rain. The water pelting his armored cowl like rain bouncing off an armored truck. He blinked for one moment, and as soon as he opened his eyelids, a man appeared to be floating before him.

He dons a blue spandex suit with red boots and cape tied around his back. On his chest, posed a symbol similar to Batman's - except it's in the shape of a red S with a yellow background. His hair is solid black, similar to Bruce's hair color - but Wayne's hair is starting to get its silver pigmentation due to age.

His face looks faintly identical to Bruce Wayne's face as well, they could be mistaken as brothers if Bruce was younger.

"Hello, Batman." He greets with a gentle voice, as if Batman was intimidated by his presence.

"Are you Superman?" Batman inquired, his cape flapping from the strong wind.

"Indeed. I suppose folks around here know me." He slightly smiled at the question. "But introductions aside, I've come with an offer for someone like you."

Batman attentively listened, despite not saying anything.

"I've formed a team of quite a few people like you, who are driven to establish order and justice throughout the world." Superman proposed, slightly gesturing his arm to point beyond Gotham's ocean. "And after your seventeen years of service, I think you're eligible enough to join."

"Join what?"

"The Justice League." The Man of Steel answered confidently. "So far, there are only four of us. But we're always looking for new members."

"Hmm..." Batman folded his arms. "Why come to Gotham for me? The world knows my identity, I'm barely scraping around as it is. Being a public figure to this team will expose me to the government, they've already seized my remaining assets from my home and WayneTech."