Chapter 11

Beep

Beep

Beep

What the hell is that noise? Oh, it's my alarm.

I cracked open my eyes, reaching over, ad turning off the alarm on the night stand.

"C'mon sleepy head, we can stop at Mcdicks on the way home." Megans voice came from the bathroom.

"What time is it?" I sat up in my bed, dragging myself out from under the super comfertable duvet. I just wanted to curl up and go back to sleep.

"8. But we have to make our way out of the city so it could take a while, especially if we're going to stop for food."

I got out of bed, changing my shirt for the now dry sweatshirt. Putting on my jean shorts and my white high tops. Megan emerged from the bathroom wearing jean shorts, and a Coldplay t-shirt.

I stuffed all my stuff into my backpack, and grabbed my iPhone, unlocking it, and seeing the background of me and Louis. It had to be my favourtie picture that I took last night. I smiled at the amazing memory. It may have been a short visit, but it was definatly the best visit.

We partially made up our beds, grabbed our room key, and headed out to the elevator. Passing by the boy's room, I could see that they had already left. Probably to go another stop on their tour.

We were both slightly dissapointed that we couldn't say goodbye, but remembered that girls would have killed to be in our position ast night.

I put my hair in a side braid as Meegan signed us out, walking out in the sun. It wasn't to cold out, but it wasn't hot either, it was a good day for shorts and a hoodie.

Megan gave me directions to the closest McDonalds. Stopping in the drive through to get breakfast. Megan ordered an orange juice and an egg mcmuffin. I ordered only black coffee. I was definatly not a morning person, until I had my coffee.

We drove for a while, listening to the radio. I think we were both just to tired to speak, I mean there was nothing really to talk about either.

The song Global Concepts by Robert Delong was playing softly through the speakers, when the car started to slow down. I drove over to the side of the road before it finally stopped.

"What the hell?"

"Whazzgoinon?"

"The fricking car broke down."

"It didn't brake down you tard, theres no gas." Megan replied, sitting up in her seat, and pointig to the dial on the dashboard.

"This is just perfect isn't it? It's hot, and the airconditioner doesn't work," I pulled out my iPhone, "and I don't have service."

"Neither do I." Megan said, looking at her phone.

"Ok, it is way to hot in here." I reached into the back seat pulling out my crop top from my bag. "Don't look."

Megan closed her eyes as I quickly changed my shirt, "It is way to hot for a hoodie."

"I'm so tired!"

"Then go back to sleep."

Megan leaned her head back against the seat. "Wake me up if anyone stops to help us."

"Yep."

I got out of the car, going around and sitting on the hood. I'm going to take advantage of the sun, start my tan.

I plugged in my headphones and put Ellie Goulding on shuffle. Instantly putting me in a better mood. I closed my eyes, soaking up the sun. A honk sounded from beside the little car, as a big bus pulled over in front of us.