(New) Lost in New world

Y/N POV.

When I finally woke up I found myself staring to my surroundings.

Demi humans with cats ears dog ears Rabbit ears Hell even Lizard Men with real scales and they even had tails.

I stared at my surroundings for too long I failed to notice the two people who were next to me.

????: "Hey old man. he's finally awake."

????: "good help him get up boy."

I turn my head around and saw two muscular men one young man with red hair and another man who also had red hair but he was older and his hair was had a little gray color in it.

"God, looking at Those two makes me want to do push-ups" I thought. Little envy of the two muscular men.

"Hey youngster are you alright?" The old man asked.

I tried to speak but I couldn't because I was still kinda in state of shock of the new place that I found myself in.

"here drink this" The red hair guy said as he his handed gave me a wooden cup.

I grabbed the cup but still trying to processing this.

"Don't worry youngster it's water" the old man says with a kind smile.

"O-oh r-right. Thanks."I said As I took a sip.

The young man sighed. As he said

"Geez man you scared us half to death. when we found you lying down the on the streets we thought you were dead when we first saw you." As he scratched the back of his head.

The old man looked at the young man and said

"Don't go off saying stuff like that boy." As the old man said.

"Please Forgive his manners." the old man said. As he coughed into his fist clearing his throat.

"We found you on the side of the road unconscious, while everyone walking past you and ignoring you so we stayed here looking out for you, making sure that nobody will try to drag you out and kidnap you or try to steal anything from you."

"O-oh thank you." I said. As I decided to check on my belongings.

I still have had wallet and my phone with me but I found something else.

"A scroll?" I thought a bit confused. as I pulled out the scroll and opened it.

(how to use cursed energy, how to use cursed technique, how to use a black flash,etc..)

"What is this? I don't remember having this" I thought confused.

"Say youngster. do you remember anything before you pass out?" The old man asked a little circus of how I ended up unconscious on the side of the road.

I put the scroll back in and said.

"Uh... all that I remember someone ran me over with their car"

"a car?" The old man asked as he wasn't familiar with the word that he just heard.

"I think he means carriage old man." The young man said.

"Uh.. if you don't mind me asking Mr???" I asked the old man.

"It's Jonathan." The old man said. *points at the young man* "and this young man here is my son Joseph"

"Umm. okay Mr Jonathan. could you tell me where am I at currently?." I asked. still very clueless about at my current location.