(New)Arc 1 in another world

"Thoughts"
Y/M=your mom
[phone call]

Narrator POV.

It was supposed to be a normal day as Y/N and his Friends were supposed to meet at the anime convention cosplaying as their favorite anime characters.

And Y/N decided to cosplay as sukuna. The king of Curses.

Y/N used a old Goro Muscle suit his older brother had. sense his brother was a old fan Of Mortal Kombat. Y/N took the old suit and with little bit of Sewing and changes Y/N had managed to make Sukuna Stomach Mouth and added some more fingers and added some tattoos on the old suit.

As Y/N was going to put on his pink wig he heard his phone Ringing.

Y/N picks up his phone to see who was calling him.

"Oh it's alex" Y/N said As he answered the phone.

["Hey Y/N are you coming to the anime convention or not?"] Alex said sounding little inpatient.

"yeah I just finished putting on my cosplay I'll get there in like 5 or 10 minutes" Y/N said as he was looking at his mirror checking himself out.

["okay bro don't be late we planned this."] alex said.

Y/N and his group of friends planned to go to a anime convention cosplaying as random anime characters so none of them knew what would the other would wear or cosplay as.

"Okay I'll be there" Y/N said

Alex: ["All of us are wondering how you're Sukuna cosplay will look good or bad"]

"Ex-excuse me?" Y/N said. As he almost dropped his phone. As he didn't believe what he just heard.

["Come on bro it's obvious that you would choose to cosplay as him"] Alex said.

"wait what you mean it's obvious?" Y/N asked. As he didn't expect that his friends would find out about his costume so easy.

["bruh you legit cried in chapter 235 and locked yourself in your room and when you finally saw chapter 236 you came out and bought 20 fireworks and fired them off while screaming 'its gojover' "] Alex said. sounding a little annoyed at that event for some reason.

"well.. I might have done that... BU-BUT it was just a moment of happiness" Y/N said trying to hide the fact that he's nothing more than a sukuna glazer. The Motherfucker probably hasn't taken touched glass since the heian era.

[" *sigh* ..yeah.. sure... whatever you say."] Alex sounded little tired. As he ends the call.

"was it really that obvious?" Y/N thought. as he was putting his wig on. As his mother walked in.

"so you and your friends are going to that anima convention?" Y/M asked.

"it's anime and yeah all of us are going there." Y/N said. Correcting his mother.

"okay do you want me to drive you there?" His mother asked.

"Nah I'll just call a uber you don't have to worry." Y/N said.

"Okay big boy just don't chop off people heads with that spear of your's." Y/N mother said. As she playfully she poked the old muscle suit.