1.Promotion

I am sorry for separating the cast and the info, I hope it was not that much of an inconvenience.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Eunji briskly walked through the corridor, dodging the children and reaches in front of the head of the college's door.

Knock. Knock. 'Sir,may I come in?' she asked in frisson. She has heard before that getting called to the principals office is never a good thing.

'Come in.' he said at full volume, which almost felt like he was shouting at her. 'Sir,why did you call me?Is it important?'

'Yes, it is very exciting news, not for us, probably just you.' he said, which made her confused. 'Just me?What is it?' she asked, fuddled.

' The senior leadership team and I have decided to promote you to be a senior professor. From what you have done for this school and your team, we think you should be promoted.' he said while handing the forms.

'Pro-pro-promoted?' asked Eunji, surprisingly. She took the paper forms and asked, 'What is this?' 'This is the form you have to read first, then sign it to become a senior professor.' he replied to make things else blurred.

Immediately, she signed the form.'Thank you, sir.' I am sure you will never regret it.' 'Suddenly you are formal and by the way, keep it up.'

'Also,you that you are a Senior professor, you are more responsible for more tasks and you will be busier. And to start you off, I will give you a task.' said the principal, not knowing what she would say.

'Sure sir, when do I need to complete it?'
'It is not a thing that you can do here. You will have to go to Ssangmun girls' high school to check out how its current situation is. Are you okay with that?'

'Yes sir, I can go but I would like to know when to go?' asked Eunji excitingly
'It will be sent to your email.' 'Also, I am not sure if you know, but Ssangmun High School is pretty new it was made about only five years ago by the same government party who made this College- People's Justice.'

'Oh, I didn't know that, it is good to know.'
Eunji looks at her watch to see the time was 11:00 am, 'Sir, I need to head back to class, it is 11:00.' 'Sure, Eunji, I just want you to come back after school to the meeting room to discuss your promotion.'

'Today my class ends at 3:40 so I will reach there by 4:00 max;I will head back then.'she walks out, smiling in a way that she can't stop.

"As if of this you will have homework to do which will be due day after tomorrow."said Eunji with a serious face.
'Why do we have to study English even though we are in college.'said a student from the back of the class
"It is for your good,what if one day you go out to The States or the UK you will need to know english."

'But why is it really hard to study?'
"If it is hard then I think it is better if you do the after class for English.This is not only for Yeong-ro I mean to the whole class.If you are struggling do the after school program but I won't be there today."

Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!"There goes the bell,see you tomorrow." "Class dismissed"

(Just reminding you that the ones in "text" are in english)