Megumi Fushiguro

Megumi: age 22

Y/n: 20

"Kugasakiiiii come onnnnnnn, I don't wanna be in here anymore, I don't have the patience for swim suit shopping- I've already got one!"

Nobara smacked the back of Yuji's head while I fingered a strapless black two piece number from its hanger, the thing itself looked too racy to wear...but I didn't have any with me and I was tempted to buy it.

Megumi always said that he liked seeing darker colors on me but...I wasn't exactly a major fan of my own body.

"Then go find Megumi already, asshole! Let the women do the shopping."

Yuji just pouted but he didn't move so when she turned back around to see what I was doing she clucked her tongue and batted the black piece away from my hands.

"Oh no you don't- you want to impress Megumi don't you? Try this instead-"

She picked out a dark blue bikini that had more design cuts in it then the other one and I sighed, I was a heavier set woman that had a crush on Megumi ever since I saw him a few years back and she knew it.

I always tried talking to him but since our sorcerer classes were so different, we rarely saw eachother and I always made up excuses about not talking to him. When Nobara suggested a beach date, I agreed.

".....are you sure about that? I don't know if that'll fit me..."

"You'll be fine y/n, trust me on this. He'll love just about anything on you but it wouldn't hurt to play to the eyes just a little bit...are you ready?"

"Maybe..."

I held the two piece up in my hands and twisted around to let Yuji see it and he looked at it from every angle, chewing on one of his thumbnails a little too animatedly until he gave me a double thumbs up.

"Looks great to me- now let's buy the damned thing and get out of here before I grow gray hairs."

I smiled before I clutched the fabric to my chest and fingered the paper thin straps, having made my mind up.

*

I showed up to the place where everyone was supposed to to meet, a secluded spot along the beach front with the means to make a fire pit but Nobara or Yuji were nowhere to be seen.

I was wearing the two piece with a thing around my waist to hide most of the fat on my thighs and I snickered at the thought of her seeing it, I'd bought it on the sly when she wasn't looking before we left earlier.

My hair hung loosely past my shoulders but I had to admit, the sun felt nice soaking into my skin like this, I walked up to the place where the fire pit rested and went to throw my stuff down when my phone buzzed.

I unlocked the screen to check the notification bar and felt the blood slither from my face and settle somewhere down near my navel; it was a text from Nobara.

'Heyyyyyy, so we're gonna be running a bit late.....enjoy your present y/n~'

I chewed on my lower lip as I tried to type out a response but a shadow fell across my phone and blocked the sun from letting me see the dim screen, temporarily blinding me.