chapter 1

In a world where all mythical creatures have come to light there was a lot of hatred towards it but through all of this one family decided to give this world a City one ran by the oldest family of vampires. This city would be called migs. Migs were divided in sectors so each specific type of creature could stay near its own and at other places those who want to mix could do so. The laws were simple. killing was prohibited, anyone who killed someone else would face the elite forces and end up being killed or enslaved. To make sure a good supply of blood was around humans would be asked to donate or become donors but those in a life of crime would be captured and forced to give blood when able. Humans and creatures could date and marry even if they were to mix as long as it was willing from both parties and under the laws of the freedom act that this city had created. Any one could be enrolled in being a protector of migs and would receive help to become part of the law but even they were not free of the rules.

Like all sectors there were problems after all not all creatures or humans were honest and good. Sometimes other sectors would be attached or effected by this and that's when a special clean up crew of ghoulish creatures would be sent in. Trained to obey the head of the city. They were known as dlav.

A family that was known for killing without mercy if they had to control a situation that was out of hand their family had a alliance with hunters that meant that even they would obey the laws. Now that you know as much as I do here's what happened to raven.

Raven had just finished with college the world was such a exciting place to her since she's always been in a home schooling situation. Most of her studies were done at home through a computer that's where she had heard of a wonderful city that was willing to let even humans in so they could mix with creatures from the outside. Her father with a lot of persuasion said yes to allowing her some freedom to move there. She had eventually packed her stuff up with the loading truck outside and her car. today was the day but as always her father was too busy to even say goodbye to his daughter. She took one last look at the house that she grew up in as she took a deep breath before walking out.

Raven"okay don't be scared I know we can do this just like everything else we are afraid of this is just another step"

a bit of a lie she would tell herself before doing anything she had to do. Once outside she quickly made her way to the car and drove off to migs. Later that night they would arrive at her new home and unpack all that was there. She spent a day or two rearranging her home to the point where she was happy with it. Where was I during all this you might ask. Well as always I kept a eye on her of course. Once she was done she looked over her hands and self

Raven "man I'm a mess I should probably call It a night anything I've missed I will do in the morning "

she said as she passed by me walking up stairs. I watched her disappear off to the bathroom before following up stairs. She had by now gotten undress and stepped into the shower bathtub looking thing. A quick shower and she was ready for bed. She got out and without drying properly she slipped on her night wear. She switched the lights off before getting into bed for a good night's rest. A few hours into the night I heard some wrestling in the bushes outside this had caught my attention and I went to the window where I saw a man looking around the back yard before leaving. He must have lost something it seems a bit odd but nothing to worry her about. As the morning came I ended up just looking at the sun rise It was a long before she woke up. I'll watch as Raven walk down to the kitchen ended up following her yet again she made herself a cup of coffee and looked out a window that's when we heard the doorbell rang raven walked over to the door to see who it is but she could not see through the window at the door. She slowly opened the door cracked to see who it was a young man stood there he was dressed rather nicely in a suit and tie he's here sick back it seemed a bit odd but nothing to be worried about too much he greeted her .