VI

ANDRÉS

"You're fucking beautiful Londyn."

The words leave my mouth faster than I wanted. Every sober part of my mind flew out the door the moment that door shut on us. And now here I am, standing over her, my hand up her dress, and pulling her head back and debating if I should do what I've been longing to do since I stepped foot in this room.

The girl under me shifts, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You don't make me nervous." She mumbles, the clear lie shining through her voice. "I think you're the one who's a creep now."

My eyes narrow at her comment. "Okay, Londyn." I respond before kissing her jawline slowly. I feel her hold her breath when I move down her neck and I move my hand further up her thigh.

I felt them. The long lines that line up on the inside of her thigh. I can't see them, but I feel them. They were rough, and felt slightly new. Like there were scabs on the insides of her thighs. And as much as questions push at the back of my mind, I don't want to ruin the moment.

And I shouldn't care enough to ask.

My body is on fire as my muscles begin to tighten when she moves her hands to the hem of my pants, then they soon move up my shirt and her fingers trace my abs. My lips never leave her neck and I begin to suck on the flesh that sits there. She tastes good.

Small sighs and moans leave her mouth and those sound almost as beautiful as her. Blood rushes from my heart to my brain and then to my dick, giving me an erection that I don't think I could've controlled even if I wanted to.

Will I regret this in the morning? Yes. Is it worth it right now? Yes, so fucking worth it.

Without allowing my lips to leave her neck, I remove my hand from her curls and I push her further back onto the shelf and now both hands are pushing back the slightly thick blue fabric that covers her body.

I don't want to kiss her and I shouldn't, but she grabs my face placing her lips onto mine and now here I am smashing our lips together, not allowing either of us any space because I know it won't happen again.

My tongue slides into her mouth, soaking up the flavor of her soft full lips. Strawberry. She wears strawberry lip balm. Her breath stops just for a moment as the kiss grows more aggressive. More needy. My hands move from the sides of her thighs to in between them and I lean her back slightly. And then my hands are everywhere. Every curve on this pretty girl's body is just under my reach.

I move to the curves of her ass, giving it a light squeeze before pulling her back to the edge of the shelf, allowing her to feel my growing erection. She moves her hips forwards and in response a moan leaves her mouth, our lips not parting for even a second.

I pull away, watching her almond shaped eyes to change in emotion. My lips move back to her and I place kisses all the way down her neck, reaching her chest. Her hands move to my hair, sighs and moans leaving her pretty lips when I nip at the flesh.

I pull back to look at her for a moment. God, even though her eyes are so plain they're so fucking pretty. She doesn't look away from me, not for a second and now Londyn seems so different from that day at the hill.

I want to rip this dress off. It blocks almost everything. Every beautiful feature on here is covered by this stupid blue piece of fabric. I move down to her legs, placing small kisses up her calves and then to her thighs.

I push her legs open, giving me more access to her skin as I move up her thigh and closer to her. Her eyes are pleading.

"What do you want me to do, Londyn?" All she does is stare at me, a response not leaving her lips. The look she gives me from this angle is so fucking hot it makes me want to be inside of her, right here and right now.

"If you don't respond I can't do anything." I tease, running my hand up and down her thigh, and now I can see it; the scars that line up her leg. Some are longer than others, some are healed, some aren't and some look deeper than one another.

I glance at her and for a second, the same questions running through my mind. Curious of her past. She attempts to yank her leg away but I hold it in place. My lips form to place gentle kisses on top of her scars, almost pressing my lips against each one which allows Londyn to relax in place.

Yeah, I'm definitely drunk.

"Do whatever you want, Andrés." I give her a smug smile. "You sure?" I place my free hand in between her legs, touching her through her underwear. Her arousal soaks the fabric covering her, a small whine leaving her lips when I run my fingers down the outline of her.

"Yes, I'm sure." She gasps out when I press my thumb onto her clit through her underwear. I reach up for the hem of the black panties before pulling them down exposing her to me and the moment I place a finger on her bare parts she almost comes undone.

"God you're needy." After just running my fingers over her clit, she begins to grind into my fingers. Londyn rolls her eyes before looking down at me. "Well if you'd hurry up I wouldn't be so in need."

I laugh at her frustration, causing her to throw her head back dramatically. Fine, I'll stop teasing her. Give her what she wants, so I latch my mouth onto her clit, running my tongue over it. A loud moan leaves her lips and her body tries to pull away, but I hold her hips in place.

I lick over all of her wetness, even slightly putting my tongue inside of her, but Londyn? She's determined to get what she wants which is why she begins to move her hips in a rolling motion against my mouth, causing me to pull away, standing up again.

She whines, eyes closed, breathing heavy and her hands on her forehead. "Why'd you stop?" I raise a brow, a smug smile pulling at my lips. "Let me take my time," I pause, pulling her arms away from her face and placing a light kiss on her lips allowing her to taste herself.

"Let me make you feel good." Her eyes pour into mine, squeezing my chest a little.

Because I know when we sober up it'll be anything but that.

I move my lips back to the bare skin on her chest, back to her thighs, and once again my mouth is on her clit, but this time I start by sucking on it which almost makes her scream. She presses a hand to her mouth.

"Try to stay quiet for me." That's my last time pulling away from her before I continue my work.

My tongue travels throughout her, licking and sucking on almost every part of her and the moans that leave her mouth are priceless. In some moments she even moans my name which turns me on even more than I already am.

My arms are hooked under her thighs and her feet sit slightly on my shoulders. I take a finger, inserting it into her slightly, making her moan louder.

As of right now this is my favorite hobby.

Londyn's hands find their way to my hair and she tugs on it, causing a groan to leave my mouth. "Oh my god." She whines as my fingers move deeper into her. Moving at a steady pace, Londyn begins to mumble curses and cries out as she reaches her orgasm. It's like tension snaps in her body, allowing her to relax before the orgasm comes.

She covers her mouth as she dissolves into the pleasure and I remove my mouth, still lightly rubbing her clit. I stand silently, watching her chest move up and down heavily. Londyn's eyes fall on mine once again and I place her underwear beside her before licking my lips to clean up my mouth.

"You taste good."

That's not a lie. She's something anyone could get addicted to. I just don't have time for that addiction.

I give one last look at her flushed face before exiting the closet and shutting the door behind me.