V

LONDYN

Micky adjusts the dress that sits on my body. "We just need to make it a little tighter." She pulls at the two flaps in the back as hard as she can before hooking it together. When she is done, she pulls away a satisfied look plastered on her face. "There!"

The navy blue dress is snug on my body, bringing out my curves. My curls are in a half up half down style, and my makeup is natural and light. Micky plops onto the bed, sliding on her silver heels. "I should've gone with a flat." She stands, our height difference becoming ten times more apparent.

Micky has naturally long legs, making her in her mother's eyes great for modeling. There would be times in middle and high school where she'd do things outside of her mothers standards to prove she isn't just good for modeling. For example; running track, basketball, volleyball. Of course, I was in those activities with her, but I've never been athletic.

I shrug in response. "You look great." I also slide my feet into my black heels, moving towards the door to grab my bag. "And you look sexy as fuck." She babbles before checking her phone. "Jordan says he just got to the party with Em and his friends." I nod in response, grabbing my keys and opening the door. Micky follows close behind as we head downstairs to walk to the house.

✥✥✥

The house wasn't too far, thank god. When we get to what I now realize is just a simple gathering with drinks, people surround the kitchen island, grabbing snacks, cups of punch and others take shot glasses. There isn't an outrageous amount of people here, giving us room to breathe.

The house has a relaxing dark theme to it and honestly the kitchen has to be my favorite. Beside the ridiculous amounts of cups and plates covering the counters there's white cabinets with dark handles and a dark brick wall behind it. The counters are white with a black marble countertop and black barstools to go behind the counter.

"Michelle!" A red haired boy approaches the front door with a plain look on his face, but the tone of his voice says otherwise. Micky gives a half smile. "It's Micky." She corrects. "But Hey Jude." They give one another a firm hug before he pulls away, turning to me.

The thing is, I wasn't exactly invited to the party. Micky was and since we're a package deal she pulled some strings and I was invited too. "And you must be Londyn!" Jude moves close and gives me a hug that I wasn't expecting.

"Nice to meet you." I respond quietly. He gestures to us to move into the living room and we do, taking a seat on the black leather couch in front of the fireplace. A football game plays on the TV and a bunch of guys and girls I've never met before watch the game.

My eyes travel around the people until I spot a familiar face. Emilia sits by herself in a corner of the room. I frown. I thought she was supposed to be with Jordan. "Emilia!" I shout. The wavy haired brunette girl turns to me, giving me a warm smile. I wave her over.

"Hey Em." I stand slightly giving her a hug which catches Micky's attention. "Em! Hi." Micky gives her a hug as well. "Where's your asshole of a friend, Jordan." Em shrugs before sitting beside me. "He went with Andrés, Noah and some blonde kid upstairs." Now this grabs my interest, but I don't say anything in response. Micky shrugs, stretching her arms out and placing it around me. "Well at least we get girl time."

"So Em," I turn to her, slightly sliding my heel out of my shoe. "What's the deal with you and Jordan?" Emilia's features warm at the mention of our friend, and she responds with a smile. Micky makes a little 'oooo' sound before the mention of my name fills my ears.

I turn around, watching a curly haired blonde appear from the depths of the upstairs followed by a wavy haired brunette boy, a light skinned boy with braids and a brown boy with a mullet cut. My curiosity strikes again. Elijah, Noah, Jordan and Andrés. All upstairs in one hallway. Or room.