🤭🙈

Author's pov:

Shanaya reached home,nd directly went to her room as she didn't find her dad around, which she was thankful off....

Shanaya reached her room,nd went to get freshed soo that she can take a nap for a short time before her father comes....

After 2 hrs:

Shanaya was in a deep slumber when the ring of her woke her up...

Without looking at the caller she picked up the call....

"Hello" Shanaya whispered in her sleepy voice...

"Meet me in 15"and this command from the other side completely woke her up ..

"Sidharth aap(you)?"she confirmed herself whether it's him or is she in dilution...

"Ji(yes) meri jaan(my life),it's me now hurry up nd come down"sidharth from lovely voice when to an order.....

"I cannot" was what Shanaya replied,and she now every soon her answer will change...

"Shanaya I didn't ask you,i said come down.." well sidharth just took her name which means something is important,but she cannot just about few hours they meet nd again she cannot go out of the house....

"Da..dad,will not all..allow...i-

Before she could complete.....

"Ok! Stay there I am coming where your, because I cannot wait now I need you...." Sidharth said in her harsh voice as he is trying hard to control his anger which he might lash on her....

"No..no you cannot come like this,Sid aap jante hai baba(you know now dad)will be in home now" Shanaya tried her best to convince but whom is she talking with.."the sidharth oberoi" how just cannot take a now from his beloved....

"Shanaya,one last time,I have reached to the place where I drop you in morning, either your coming or i am, decide fast,you have 5 sec with you" was all sidharth said,nd he didn't even wait for her reply and started his count.....

"1"
"2"
Sidharth can hear her harsh breathing but for now he cannot control, only she is the one how can tame him...

"3 Shanaya fast"

Shanaya can hear the closer of the door, which means now he is out of the car...

"4"

".  "

"I am coming,but give me few minutes,i just woke...up.."was all Shanaya said nd cut the call...

Sidharth smirked,he knew she will come,well she had to....
U think toxic?.....well it is,I am obsessed with her😏.....

Shanaya got dressed in her decent clothes,nd came down the stairs,where she saw her father,nd other person but she couldn't see her face as he was back was facing her....

"Might be business partner" thought Shanaya....but she didn't care much as her first priority for now is Sidharth....

"Baba(dad),actually I have an assignment to complete for which,I have to go to sanjana's place,can I?" Asked Shanaya well,it obviously a lie she had no friend called sanjana, neither in her whole of the class,just like today before as well she had to lie where no name came in her mind but Sanjana....from then this invisible Sanjana name is helping her.....

"Sure beta,you can go but come fast okk" said Kiran Sharma with his not soo loving tone nd very beautiful smile(note the sarcasm)

Shanaya felt odd, obviously the father who never talk with a sweet voice is now smiling,nd the permission is giving just like this, without any questionings, might be the person who is sitting in front on her father is very respectable man.... Shanaya wanted to wish that person but shrugged it off..

Shanaya just nodded nd walked from there...

Unknown to her that someone has seen her,nd now that someone is planning to have her only for himself......

Shanaya in few minutes was in his car,where he without any delay started the car....

The car was now moving towards his farmhouse,where the moving vehicle are very less to be found,his farmhouse was outside the city near the very huge ocean....

Shanaya wanted to look out but she sees sidharth where,she understood that he is angry,well very angry the hold on the staring wheel is soo tight that his knuckles are turning red......

"Might be something has happened after he left me nd went" thought Shanaya

Shanaya kept her hands on his thighs,so that she can tell that she is there for him.....

And was all it need to break all the control he had in himself as he was just waiting to reach his farmhouse nd then take her,take her very hard..

But looks like she didn't knew what she had done....

When sidharth stopped the car in the side nd looked at her,she gasped nd took her hand back ..

As his eyes have turned dark,the vien oh his forehead can be seen...

"Sid.....-" before she could complete sidharth took her delicious lips into his rough lips....

He started kissing her,her whole lips were in his mouth,soon the kiss turned into a harsh one,he was literally eating her lips....

She was shocked first,but then gave in knowing there is nothing to back off......

After what left like eternity, Shanaya started tapping his shoulder, letting him know that she is breathless....

But he didn't wanted to back off,he took the hold of her neck and accessed her face according to his convience....

Knowing that this is not helping, shanya gave a harsh bite on his lower lips which made him back off..

"What the...." Before he could complete Shanaya hit him on his shoulder.....

Both where, taking deep breathe

"Your soo bad" Shanaya whined

"Only for you" smirked Sidharth..

Shanaya just rolled her eyes,nd turned towards the window...

But soon she was turned with a tight grip on her jaw....

"Sidharth....." Before Shanaya could complete....

"Don't freaking roll your eyes,not when I am not giving you any reason for it......but"

Sidharth stopped,left her jaw,and slowly started to caress her cheeks nd continued....

"When we reach,you will have plenty of one to roll your eyes" sidharth winked his eyes nd left her....

All this while, shanya was just staring at him,well it was nothing knew to her,but everytime he does something like this,she is just stunned.....

Soon they both reached the farmhouse....

As soon as they got in, sidharth pinned Shanaya to the neared wall nd started kissing her,well eating.....

Shanaya could do nothing but just moan...

Soon the kiss from lips went down to jaw nd then to her sweet neck,where he loves to give his marks on....

"Sid...ahh,"

"Ahh, please don't bite soo harsh" whined shanaya..

But her moan were just adding fuel to his desire....

Sidharth was trying to remove her clothes when she stopped him....

"What" snapped sidharth has he didn't like her stopping him,it's not like,it's  there first time duhh..

"Please....let's... Go to the room...." Shanaya whispered while taking deep breathe....

________-_________-_________-______

That's it for today hope you all liked the part if yes thn plz do like comment nd follow me ❤️

Until thn take care 💫

Assalamualaikum ✨