❤️❤️

Author's pov:

2 people were sitting against the stone nd were enjoying the ice cream..They were having the best time of there life...

One was having the ice-cream while the other was just staring her,as if his life was longing to be with her,he can look at her like this for the life time....

"Arthh,I want more ice cream,get me more..." Said the person who was non other than Siddharth oberoi...

"No Anaya jaan you had more,if you eat more ,you will catch cold and I don't want that" said Sid wiping the end of her lips as there was ice cream..

"But,you know na Arthh ,i like ice cream soo much" said Shanaya while opening her hands wide across....

"I know meri Jaan,but for now it's enough next time pakka okk" said Sid while taking her hands which were wide open nd taking it around him...as if hugging him..

"Now come lets go, or else you will be late" said sidharth while taking her in his arms nd carrying her in bridal style

"Arthh you know na I love you a lotttt" said Shanaya while keeping her head on his shoulders....

"I know meri Jaan,you only love me...." Said Sid,nd made her sit in the passenger seat,nd he himself sat on the driving side....

"Why don't you say you love me,it's always me who says that I love you" said Shanaya with a pout...

Seeing the pout he couldn't control himself nd kissed on her lips...

😳 Shanaya eyes went wide,it's not like they haven't kissed but his sudden kisses make her red like tomato....

"You always do this,you never reply to me but make me shut with your kiss,next time I am not letting you kiss me " said Shanaya making herself proud because she was always the shy one...

"Anhn! Someone is getting brave ahn" said Sid while keeping his hands on her thighs nd moving it.....

Now Shanaya was quite, because she knows,she can never win against him.....

The whole ride,to her house was a calm silence in the car,a romantic song running in the back while shanya was seeing out of the window thinking something,while Sidharth hands were still on her thighs...

Now she knew her partner,love saying is physical touch..nd she had no problem with it as he never made her feel uncomfortable with his touches or anything...

She is madly in love with the person sitting next to her,nd she can cross any limits to prove it..

"What are you thinking love"asked Sid when he say her in deep thought.....

"Next month dii is getting engaged" she said while playing with the rings on his hands.....

"I know Jaan,the person she is getting engaged to is my friend only" he said not knowing why she asked her....

"Hmmm" was all she said...

After few minutes she felt the car stop,nd she knew her boyfriend,will not stop the car in front of her house....
Why?
Because her father does not know about them, and she doesn't want her father to know about them like this,my boyfriend is not scared about any one,but I am scared of my dad,he can be scary sometimes....
Hufffff😩.....

"I will meet you in morning,but now go home nd give me a call okk?" He said knowing sometimes she forgets calling him and he goes all scared for her....

"I will" what that she gave a kiss on his cheeks....

"Jaan,i am your boyfriend,kiss me on lips" he says her moving his face towards her...

"Huhh?" Before she could complete her lips were captured my him...

He kisses were passionate nd hungry one she can never kiss him like that....He holds her neck from one hand,nd her hair bun from one hand,nd start devouring her...

She started tapping his shoulder, so that she can atleast breathe...

But he left when he felt full from her...

She was breathing heavily,her head was against his head, her cheeks were red nd hair all messy...ohhh how much he loves to make her messy...🤭...

After normalisation her breathe,she looked towards him and started hitting his shoulder..

"Your kiss are soo dirty,see how messy they have  made my hair😤" she said in her complaining tone...

"Jaan,you have only seen my kiss,what will happen when I will eat ,image how messy you will be with open hair,no clothes,when I am between your legs.....

He was cut in between whn she started hitting him...

"Ahh ahh  you wild women,why  are you hitting me"

"You speak soo dirty siddy,I am going" with that she opens the car door nd leave

"Hahahahaha 😂😂 go home and all me" he shouts from the car window while controlling his laugh...

She just turned back nd showed her tongue 😛....nd ran from there......

______+______+______+______+____+

That's it for today hope you all liked the part if yes thn plz do like comment nd follow me ❤️

Until thn take care 💫

Assalamualaikum ✨