Chapter 10

Pei Lin handed the purse to Jin Yiwei with cold words: "Find its owner, no matter what the cost!"

 Jin Yiwei was stunned.Isn't the top priority to deal with the rebels?Why is Your Majesty so anxious to find someone?

 As soon as Jin Yiwei raised his hand to take the sachet, Pei Lin retracted his hand, took the sachet intohis hand again, and strode out of the cave.How could anyone else touch her sachet?

 Although it was a late night, Pei Lin didn't know why, but he had a feeling for that mysterious woman inhis heart that he had never felt before.

 Maybe it's because she looks too good and was too romantic last night.Pei Lin thought as he walked.

 -------------------

 On Jiang Zhili's side, after pawning her jewelry, it was almost noon before she avoided the guards andclimbed the wall back to Jiang's house.She followed the path back to the yard. 

The yard where I originally lived was very remote, and no one cared about the path.As soon as he entered the courtyard, Jiang Zhili was held by Liu Yan's hand, whose eyes were red. 

Liu Yan looked at her daughter's clothes, which were messy, with many mud spots on the hem of herdress, and a pair of embroidered shoes that were also very muddy, and she could hardly see anymore. 

Liu Yan hurriedly looked outside the yard, and after making sure there was no one there, she pulledJiang Zhili directly into her house. 

As soon as she entered the room, Liu Yan spoke sternly: "You rebellious girl, where did you go lastnight? Do you know that Madam is staring at us, what happened to your clothes are so messy..."After saying that, tears rolled out of Liu Yan's red eyes.

 Early this morning, Xiao Tao came to her in a panic and told her that Zhi Zhi was missing. She almostthought that Madam had arrested Zhi Zhi.It wasn't until she went to Zhizhi's room and saw the pillows and quilts on the bed that she felt a littlerelieved. 

She guessed that these were left behind by Zhizhi in order to hide them from others when she left.Ever since Zhizhi fell into the water yesterday, Liu Yan has noticed that his daughter has changed a bit.

 She has become less cowardly and wiser.Zhizhi is her only relative in this world. No matter what happens to Zhizhi, she will stand by Zhizhiunconditionally!

 Jiang Zhili looked at the tears on Liu Yan's cheeks. A trace of tenderness appeared in her eyes, and shegently wiped Liu Yan's tears away.Then he said: 

"Auntie, I went out of the house last night to do something big. Auntie, please don't worryabout me, just be happy every day." 

When Liu Yan heard what Jiang Zhili said, how could she be happy? Her face was full of panic andconfusion.Zhizhi had never been out of the house in her life. She left the house rashly last night. 

Combined withthe messy clothes, it was hard for her not to be scared.Liu Yan's tone was panicked, and her tears flowed even more fiercely.With trembling hands, she pushed Jiang Zhili and said, "Zhizhi, you were really confused last night...Auntie will pack your clothes right away. I still have some money in my hand. Take it all. You must notleave it in the house!"

 In her opinion, Zhizhi must have lost her innocence when she left the house last night, and Zhizhi lookedrelaxed and at ease now, showing no sign of sadness at all. 

She guessed that Zhizhi was not forced last night... maybe she went to meet her lover who appeared outof nowhere.There are still seven days before entering the palace. If His Majesty discovers that Zhizhi is not innocent,Shen Tang will probably be the only one waiting for Zhizhi!

 Now that Zhizhi has left, there may be a way out, and Zhizhi is not the candidate to enter the palace!

The more he thought about it, the firmer Liu Yan's expression became.Since she failed to prevent what happened last night, let her stay in the house and hold others back forZhizhi!

 Jiang Zhili held Liu Yan's hands with her backhand, a gentle smile on her lips.She could see what Liu Yan was thinking at a glance.I couldn't help but sigh in my heart, it's true that being a mother means being strong.

 Jiang Zhili comforted her softly: "Auntie, believe me, my daughter will be fine. At this critical moment,my daughter knows what she can and cannot do." 

Liu Yan's anxious heart was gradually soothed by Jiang Zhili's words.But there was still a hint of doubt in the expression on her face. 

"Zhizhi, if something bad happens, you must tell your aunt, and she will work with you to find asolution. There is no obstacle in this world that you can't overcome..."She was still worried, and Zhizhi chose not to tell her because of fear or other reasons. 

Jiang Zhili nodded: "Auntie, don't worry, if anything happens I will definitely discuss it with you!" 

Hearing Jiang Zhili's assurance, Liu Yan felt completely relieved. After the mother and daughter talkedabout their son for a while, Jiang Zhili returned to the next room.She was going to take a bath.Last night, Pei Lin was injured and came here seven or eight times. 

She was very uncomfortable now.Liu Yan left the courtyard and called back Nai Niang and Xiao Tao who were guarding Jiang Luoyu'scourtyard and Mrs. Jiang's courtyard.

 Jiang Zhili sat at the table, eating the food served to her by her mother-in-law.Xiao Tao is boiling water for her to take a bath.Regarding what happened last night, Xiao Tao and Nai Niang didn't ask a single word. 

Everyone in this courtyard treats the original body sincerely, but unfortunately the jackal is vicious anddetermined to harm the original body... 

Jiang Zhili asked Duoduo in his mind while eating."Am I pregnant now?"

Duo Duofu The mechanical sound is a little helpless. {It's not that fast. I hope the host won't be too impatient. }

This time, the host was too ambitious and eager for quick success.In the past, after the host had a relationship with the emperor, he never asked the question of when he could get pregnant...

Jiang Zhili raised his eyebrows and said, "How can we not be anxious? It will take ten months to get pregnant. In total, I will stay in this world for at least ten years."

Four children, you can't have one child a year, right?Thank you for your warm reminder.