Chapter 4

Jiang Zhen only has two daughters, she and Jiang Luoyu.

 If something goes wrong with her now, JiangLuoyu will have to enter the palace in person.She bet that Mrs. Jiang would relent.

 Jiang Zhili's voice was soft and delicate, but what he said shocked Mrs. Jiang. 

"Impossible! Absolutely impossible! Who do you think you are, Jiang Zhili? Mother, hurry up and puther in the woodshed to be whipped!" Jiang Luoyu shouted, covering her face as she reacted.

 She's going to beat this bitch to death today!Mrs. Jiang glanced at the crazy Jiang Luoyu, her expression was deep. 

"Okay, I promise you."Finally, Mrs. Jiang nodded. 

It would also be helpful to give Jiang Zhili some benefits so that she can enter the palace honestly.As soon as Jiang Zhili enters the palace, she has no worries and can do whatever she wants with Liu Yan.And Jiang Zhili looks mediocre and will eventually die in the palace without her taking any action. 

Jiang Luoyu was furious when she heard that Mrs. Jiang actually agreed."Mom! How can you help this bitch! My face was even red from being slapped by her, how can you beso partial!" 

She couldn't believe that her mother, who had always doted on her, would tolerate Jiang Zhilihumiliating her like this, even if it was to let Jiang Zhili enter the palace, she couldn't do this!

 Jiang Zhili stroked his heart and frowned slightly: "My sister called me a bitch. I'm afraid I'll have aheart attack and I won't be able to enter the palace." 

Her arrogance grew, and she stepped on Mrs. Jiang's seven inches accurately. 

"Luo Yu, how can you talk about your sister-in-law like this! Apologize to Li'er!"

 Mrs. Jiang scoldedJiang Luoyu for the first time with a livid face.There are only seven days left before entering the palace, so there must be no more mistakes!Jiang Luoyu couldn't believe it:

 "Mother, you actually yelled at me for her!"After saying that, she covered her face and ran out crying. She was going to find her father to make adecision for her. 

Jiang Zhili is not qualified to be a legitimate daughter!Mrs. Jiang looked at Jiang Luoyu's back, her face looked a little ugly, but she did not chase him out.Luo Yu was so pampered by her that she even ignored the overall situation.Jiang Zhili didn't even look at Jiang Luoyu who ran out.

 She said calmly: "Mrs. Jiang, as soon as weentered the palace gate, it was as deep as the sea, and my wife and I were tied to the same boat.I also hope that Madam will take more care of my aunt, so that when I stay in the palace, I won't saythings that I shouldn't say in my sleep. " 

Mrs. Jiang's expression tightened, and there was an undercurrent in her sharp eyes.Jiang Zhili's words were a warning to her not to attack Aunt Liu. As long as Jiang Zhili entered thepalace, the relationship between Jiang Zhili and Jiang Mansion would become mutual constraints. 

Mrs. Jiang was a little confused, but the matter of entering the palace was imminent, and sending JiangZhili to the palace was the best way at the moment.Mrs. Jiang left, and she made an agreement with Jiang Zhili that on the day she entered the palace, shewould carry Liu Yan as his concubine.She also agreed to Jiang Zhili's other requests one by one.

 Although she was unwilling, she had nochoice but to do so.

 Looking at Mrs. Jiang's leaving figure, Liu Yan's rapidly beating heart gradually calmed down.She held Jiang Zhili's hand tightly, looking extremely sad.

 "Zhizhi, my aunt doesn't want you to enter the palace. I just want you to stay with me. Let's go find yourmaster. Maybe he will soften his mind and won't send you to the palace..."

 Your Majesty cannot give birth now. Even if you survive after entering the palace, the only way to waitfor Zhizhi's fate is to be buried

Jiang Zhili looked at Liu Yan's sad and sad face.She held the other person's slightly rough hand in her hand and said firmly: 

"Auntie, it's a blessing forme to enter the palace. Even if I stay with you, Madam will push me out for other reasons.After I enter the palace, I will have the title of legitimate daughter, and you will also become theconcubine, and you will not have such a hard life in the second half of your life, not to mention that YourMajesty is only twenty-eight, what if I can do it..."

 Not just in case, but she can definitely do it!Liu Yan looked at Jiang Zhili's face, which could only be called delicate, and tears fell again.She knew what Zhizhi said was right, but she still couldn't rest assured.

 Liu Yan raised her hand and touched Jiang Zhili's slightly yellow face, full of worry: "All the concubinesin the palace are beautiful, how can Zhizhi stand out...""Don't worry, aunt. Madam promised me that she would bring out a lot of balm. As long as my skinquality is slightly better, I will look much better," Jiang Zhili comforted her. 

If you want to improve your appearance within a period of time, ancient balms are naturally useless, andyou still have to rely on Duoduo shopping malls.She asked Mrs. Jiang for balm, it was just a pretense.Liu Yan nodded, that was all he could do. 

Jiang Zhili took advantage of the rest and sent Liu Yan out.She needs to have a good communication with Duoduo. 

 Inside the palace, outside Cining Palace.Under the scorching sun, the Empress Dowager was kneeling on the futon, chanting sutras and prayingwith a pale face. Sweat flowed down her forehead, slid to her cheeks and hit the ground, and soon evaporated.

 Beside the Empress Dowager stood the anxious-looking nuns and palace maids.The Empress Dowager is now over fifty, and she really cannot withstand such a scorching sun.

 Ifsomething happens, even ten heads will not be enough for Your Majesty to pick off!"Empress Dowager, the weather is too hot. Please get up. Your Majesty knows that you are like this., it will also feel distressed ! "

Mammy lowered her voice very low, and her face looked very worried.He had no heirs, and tried all means to achieve nothing .The Empress Dowager was extremely anxious, and now she even thought of using the method ofchanting sutras to express her sincerity to the Buddha.

 She hoped that the Buddha would see her sincerity and let the emperor win the throne . Even one will do...The Empress Dowager was extremely pious, and the strong light shone on her . She gritted her teeth, and the beads were soaked with sweat in her hands .