Chapter 7

Remy is sitting on Herbert the pig who stood before a mud puddle with Tilly holding on.

Cricket: "Welcome, folks, to the first annual Mud Pit Long Jump! Remy, any last words?"

Remy: "Live fast, die young! Also, can you hold my phone?"

Cricket: "Sure. And they're off!"

Tilly releases Herbert's leash, sending Remy off.

Remy: "Hahaha! I feel so alive!"

Herbert slammed into the flowerbox, sending Remy flying far into the mud. With him laughing at the excitement.

Cricket: "Whoo-whee! It's a new record!" Rwmy's phone rung as it said, "Mom; Face Calling."

Cricket: "Hey Remy, your mom's callin'. Don't worry, I got it."

Remy was beyond shocked when he heard that. "No... Cricket... Don't answer it!"

Cricket answered it last second. Revealing Rashida, Remy's mother.

Rashida: "Hi, sweetie. Just checking in to-" She took notice of Cricket. "Wait. Who is this?"

Cricket: "Hiiiiii..."

Rashida: "Where's my son?!"

Cricket: "Why, he's right here." He said, pointing the camera at Remy.

Remy: "Hello, Mother."

Rashida: "Where are you? Why aren't you at your violin lessons?"

Cricket tapped the screen. "Boop. Boop."

Rashida: "What is going on?"

Remy ran over and took his phone back. "Oh, Mother! I can explain! I am at my lesson, it's just that I... I-I uh...fell out the window."

Rashida: "Sweetie, I'm a lawyer. If you're going to lie to me, you're gonna have to do a better job than that."

Remy's father, Russell appeared, blowing a whistle.

Russell: "TIME OUT! You really fumbled this one, son! We're sendin' Vasquez!

Remy: "But wait! I-" A limo drove up the sidewalk.

Remy: "Well, Cricket, it was nice knowing you."

Cricket: "What the heck is goin' on?!"

The door to the limo opened to reveal Vasquez, the bodyguard, who swiped Remy inside.

Remy: "Wah!"

Vasquez: "Have a nice day." He closed the door.

Cricket and Tilly: "Remy!"

The limo drove away.

Cricket: "Tilly, we gotta follow him! Come on!"

The two ran over to Y/N's apartment room and banged on the door.

Cricket: "Uncle! We're in trouble! We need you help!"

Tilly: "Please hurry!"

Loud shuffling was heard on the otherside of the building and the door opened up revealing Y/N with a loosely done buttoned up shirt, pants on, hair messy, and lipstick marks on his face and neck.

Y/N: "What happened!? Are you hurt? Does someone need medical assistance?"

Cricket: "We need a ride! And fast!"

Y/N checked his watch on his wrist. "Okay. I got eight minutes." He passed Cricket and Tilly a helmet.

Y/N grabbed his keys and his helmet before running downstairs and starting to his bike. The kids sitting in the sidecar and racing down the rode. While following traffic laws.