𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒅

Rawat palace

Rawat palace

The morning came sooner than ever , in the rawat household , Tarini was sitting with everyone in the living hall , the only person missing was Advaityaksh who was attending an online meeting.

"I Think it's time. It's now or never. Aakhir kab tak hum apne bache ko uski khushiya barbaad karne de?" Voiced out Tarini

"Even I think that Bahu is right Ranvijay , Tarini beta we will talk to Aksh as soon as he comes down for breakfast" Kalyani Rawat spoke in favour of Tarini making her smile .

"So it's decided that We will talk with aksh about this matter " The final decision was declared by Ashvardhan Rawat .

"All that is okay but who will talk to bhai? We all know how devilish looks and angry glares he gives when we talk about his marriage" Arhaan interrupted making everyone frown because ofcourse no one wants to face the devil in the morning itself .

I will , Ashvardhan Rawat said .

Advaityaksh was done with meeting and currently seated at the dining table with the Rawat family

He was happy eating his breakfast in silence but he was suspicious because his always gossiping gang of the youngsters was quite . Unbelievable!
He looked towards everyone and saw The senior Rawat hesitating , as if trying to say something but words don't leave his throat ,He chuckled and said
"Are you going to hesitate your whole life like this Dadaji? Just like you always do ."

Ashvardhan Rawat looked at his grandson , guilt showcasing in his eyes while he spoke "Aksh -he is cut off by Advaityaksh"I would have never said that If I was you . I respect you as an elder of the Rawat family and so I don't order you to call me Hukum or whatever but dare you call me with that name again "

Ashvardhan sighed , feeling like the words have struck to his heart. He was guilty about everything he did in the past , every Rawat was but that never changes the situations and hurt His grandson had to face .
But he knew he had to talk about it , he can't back off , he knew it was only him who cared for Advaityaksh and that everyone else just thought of him as an money making Machine.
He was just their ATM .
He has to speak for his Grandson's happiness .

Clearing his throat he continued "I would keep that In check , Advaityaksh.
I want you to get married , it's high time you have been crowned as the king and also declared as the CEO of Rawat Foundations. You need your Queen by your side ."

Advaityaksh fumes hearing his words , Marriage ? And Him? The joke of the century . The audacity these people had to call themselves his family after breaking him to pieces when he was already shredded to bits . He has no place for anyone in his life.He loathes Female species and here this man wants him to spend his whole life with a women ,handling her tantrums? No one gets their way with Advaityaksh Rawat until he wants .