𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉

In the dark illuminated room stood a women in her 20's

In the dark illuminated room stood a women in her 20's . A blue Chandelier adorned the rooftop while a guitar was placed on the floor setup made up of cushions in the balcony.
Sighing she sat there looking at the moon in the darkness of night , the cool winds made her black hairs flow and soothed her soul .
Her eyes understood the calmness of nature .
She felt serene in the nature , closing her eyes she tried to relax herself.

"You are a murderer "
"You killed my mother"
'you ungrateful bitch"
'i hate you"
"You are worth nothing but hurt and pain"
"We hate you"

"NOOO" she screamed opening her eyes .

_________________________________________

Rawat Palace

Advaityaksh entered his room to find it dark , he switched on the lights and left to washroom for a quick shower which he badly needed after a hectic day at work.

With a screeching sound , the group of cars halted at the gates of rawat palace.
And with that stepped out Sameer Mehrotra

Sameer Mehrotra is the fiance of triyanshi . They have been childhood sweethearts.

Sameer lost his parents at the age of 7 and was very devasted that's when triyanshi had made her entry in his life from 7 to 27 the journey was tough but they sticked to each other's side always .
He only has his bestfriends as his family in the world being a ruthless man , that's more than enough for him .

Sameer and Advaityaksh are bestfriends since their childhood. They are a trio of Advaityaksh, Sameer and Vedarth.

"LOOK THE BELOVED SON - IN - LAW OF OUR FAMILY IS HERE" exclaimed ritvik

Tarini has always loved Sameer as her own son and she always wants the best for all her children. Seeing Sameer she rushed toward him.

"Sameer bache kaise ho aap? Itne time baad aaye ho. Triya kitna intezar kar rhi thi tumhara, aisa bhi kya tha London mein?"

"Aree maa mai bilkul thik hu , aur maine jaan bujh kar late nhi kiya hai , woh kuch emergency thi jis wajah se mujhe rukna pada , aur rhi baat triya ki to usse zyada mai tadpa hu usse milne , isliye hatiye mujhe zara meri fiance se milne dijiye "

"Oyee hoyee aashiq sahab " hooted arhaan, while ritvik and achintya supported him .

Triyanshi jumped in his arms seeing riddhan . "I missed you"
"I missed you more darling, Sameer replied clutching her onto him "

Ranvijay made his entry to the hall to see his daughter in arms of her childhood sweetheart . He smiled , everyone adored them , they were literally a match made in heaven.
"Guys , enough let's proceed to the dining table "