Chapter 4

“They didn't feel as strong as others say,"said Kyun while withdrawing some of Cale's clothes to his chest they were taking.

"They're strong from citizens' perspective," replied Cale.

"The citizens are weaklings. They just want to be protected, not worrying or caring who dies as long as they are alive and happy."

Cale saw there was a glee of hatred and sadness in Kyun's eyes. He knew that it was half the truth. The citizens wouldn't care if the people protecting them die unless they are still in danger. However, there are people who do care for the hero's cause of all the nice things they did for them. And wishes to ease that burden even just a little.

Those people are the only thing that is influencing the heroes to protect everyone, well, the smart ones. The heroes group are mainly idiots or just care to reach their own goals like the Molans duo or the Breck kingdom's princess. The Molans want revenge from Arm, and the princess wants to become the master tower mage, leaving her kingdom and throne.

"You know that's half the truth" Cale would tell every detail for it however he's too tired from not being able to sleep so he just gives a little bit since Kyun is quick on finding out. "There are people who do care but are invisible to the eyes. All that shows are the ones that don't care but pretend to. There's always lies in truth and truth in lies"

Cale takes a sip of his tea, watching the understanding and questions of why in Kyun's eyes. He may have a blank face, but his eyes tell what he's thinking. They may not shake nor widen, but the glimmer in his eyes does show.

Just when he was gonna talk, the aura of a group was coming. Kyun and Cale made eye contact, nodding on knowing what to do. Cale dropped his cup in a portal that Kyun made and went to his bed and pretended to be asleep for a while.

Kyun continued on packing and moving things, though quieter to make it seem like Cale was actually asleep for a while. The footsteps were becoming louder as they came closer.

Soon enough, there was a knock on the door.

“Hold on please” Kyun said while finishing with the clothes he was folding and putting it in the chest. Once done, he heads towards the door and opens.

He puts a small smile and steps outside, closing the door gently and quietly. Once out, he finally looks at the guests' heroes, “May I ask what you need?”

“Oh it's just that I felt an energy coming from here, so I wanted to ask about it,” said Rosalyn and continued to speak.

Kyun just smiled while hearing her and observing the others behind her. Cale’s former butler and chef is just staring at him as if sensing his strength, wanting to fight him. Choi han seems annoyed by being here and asking for the ‘trash’ approval for his villa. Lock was just looking awkward.

“- so may we meet with the young master?” finished Rosalyn, flashing a smile.

Kyun flashes a smile at her, much brighter than before, and it seems like she believes he’s about to say yes.

“I’m sorry I can’t let you do that” Kyun saw the flinch on her smile, and her eyes widened, loving the reaction. “The young master is asleep at the moment and doesn’t have time. Once he is awake, we will be on our way”

“Oh and where are you going?” asked Ron, with a glim in his eyes.

“I don’t know if I should say. Though what I guess I can say if we are going to the young master’s mother birth place”

Ron’s eyes widened in a flash so no one could see {except for Kyun and Beacrox}. He doesn’t know anything about the Thames history, no one does. However, he knows that the territory around is ruins and no one but witches and monsters live there. So it’s avoided at all costs. People even take the long way to go somewhere just to stay alive.