Chapter 3

'It's been about a few months since I last entered the Henituse house," thought Cale while riding a horse towards the territory.

[He teleported a few miles away from the territory where he kept his horse, btw]

Once he reached the gate, the soldiers were shocked to see him.

'Must have thought I wouldn't come back or wished so'

"Y-young master!!" one of the soldiers said.

Cale just gave a slight nod, continued approaching the house, still on his horse. He saw Kyun waiting in front of the door.

"Were you here the whole time?"asked Cale while getting off his horse. He was handed a letter once he got off.

"The Marquess wanted me to give you this a day ago." Cale glared at him after quickly finishing reading the letter.

"You did say you would come in a day after. So I decided to wait instead, " Kyun added while giving a benign smile.

Cale just rolled his eyes, entering the mansion. Throughout his walk towards his father's office, there were many whispers and shocked looks as he passed.

There was a dark aura behind him as well, and it was obvious whose it was.

"Kyun, stop." Cale knows Kyun will begin once again he hears another whisper.

"You never cared about the whispers so I, as well as the others, will care," Kyun stubbornly replied while glaring at some maids.

*Sigh* Cale just shaked his head.

"O-orabuni?!"

Both men looked up and saw Lily standing on top of the stairs with Violan just right behind her.

Cale and Kyun bowed"Greetings Marchioness; lady lily,"

"Good day Cale; H-hello Orabuni"

Cale started walking up the stairs.

"Cale, how long will you be staying?" asked Violan once Cale was close.

Cale didn't answer her. Instead, he walked past her by a few steps. Once he stopped, he replied,"Not long," and continued walking.

Once out of listening distance, Kyun commented,"Cold as always, dear scarlet angel," while putting one hand on his heart.

"I'm not an angel,"

"Oh yes, you're more than an angel. You're the most magnificent being al- ow, " Kyun added, resulting in Cale punching him.

"My apologies -"

Kyun fell silent, seeing Cale with his glowing bloody-red eyes. Without a second thought, Kyun vanished without a sound.

《《◇》》

Knock Knock

"Enter"

Walking in, Cale saw his surprised father with his, shocked, younger brother, Basen.

"C-cale! Since when did you come?"asked Deruth.

"Greetings, father, Basen. I have arrived not so long ago father" blankly answered Cale.

"Yes greetings Cale; Greetings hyung-nim."

Cale continued,"I have gotten your letter father, furthermore I give permission for one of the villas. Hans will be the one to supervise on the heroes"

"Very well, I'll tell the heros that they will follow Hans. Is there anything else?"

Just then, Basen was heading towards the door.