T W E N T Y E I G H T

Song: Deja Vu
Artist's Name: Olivia Rodrigo
_________
-💐-

"Summer?! SUMMER!!"A hand snaps in front of me causing me to focus back to the face in front of me

"Summer?! SUMMER!!"
A hand snaps in front of me causing me to focus back to the face in front of me.

Angry harlowe

"Summer, stop thinking about.. him." I nod slowly at her still gazing at him and Inez laughing while eating at a cafe..

I take a sip of my coffee still observing them. When, Elijah pulls out something that makes her gasp.

Is that.. A necklace..?

I glanced down at the same necklace placed on my neck. It was a gold chain, that had his initial on it.

They exchanged initials.. just like we did..

He wasn't wearing the necklace with my initial on it anymore. "The fuck..?" I mumble confused.

"Wha—" Harlowe stops, as she glances at them smiling together. "I can't deal with this shit anymore."

I mumble walking out of the cafe. I walk towards a wall and lean onto it. "Fucking Inez."

I then take off the necklace, drop it to the floor, and crush it with my foot as hard as I can.

"Fuck you Elijah. Fucking fucker." I mumble furiously, while entering the cafe again to get harlowe, and get out of here.

"Come on, we're leaving."

I snap my head to a familiar voice. A voice that had always been running in my mind, the voice that drove me crazy.. the girl that drove me crazy

She looked furious. I then glanced at her neck, to see the necklace gone. She must've seen me and Inez.

"Come on, babe." I say, grabbing Inez's arm and heading outside. I glance down at the floor, to see the necklace.

The gold 'E' necklace.

I kneeled down, slowly picking it up. It had dirt in it. And it had a bit of a crack. She probably stepped on it.

I sigh, heading towards the car. I don't even bother opening the car for Inez. I was just furious and I didn't even know why.

I was the one who cut off ties with her. It felt to me like there were no strings attached to it.

How could I be so stupid to think that a girl can't fall in love with a guy that fast. Fucking hell.

I mutter, slamming my palm on the steering wheel. "Elijah.." Inez trails off, holding my hand.

I squeeze her hand feeling sad and furious. I shouldn't have let her go. I was starting to regret cutting of ties with her.

It felt like a stab in the heart knowing she hurts herself because of me. I'm an asshole.

After a few more minutes of pep talk to myself, we finally pull up at my house. Inez was staying with me for the night, and it feels almost wrong to do so.

I shake off my thoughts, getting out. I suddenly remember the time when me and summer had sat next to each other closely in Silas' car.

Her knee touching mine, her constant glances and glares at me, her sighing every fucking minute since she gets so bored during the ride since neither of us dare to speak to each other—

Wait..

Why am I even thinking about her?! Fuck, In gotta get her out of my head. Fucking fuck—

"Elijah?! I've been calling you five times now?!"
Oh shit.

"Elijah?! I've been calling you five times now?!"Oh shit