chapter ten

Chapter Ten:

make me lose control S2 : E3

Nadine pulled up outside the hospital, grabbing Cara and the two bags and walking inside, finding Liam standing at the doors with two coffees in hand

Nadine pulled up outside the hospital, grabbing Cara and the two bags and walking inside, finding Liam standing at the doors with two coffees in hand. "Hey." He smiled, pressing a kiss on her cheek and handing over her coffee.

"Hey, we are going to take this monster to daycare and then I will find you." She smiled as he shook his head, following them. "Or you can come with." Nadine supplied, laughter filling the halls as the three walked.

Cara said goodbye to her mom and the new friend as she went inside, the two surgeons turning around. "Nadine, this may be going fast but the heart wants what it wants. And my heart, it wants you. Will you go on a date with me?" He asked, a huge smile on her face as she nodded.

"As in a meal, with food, alcohol and a lot of dancing?" She asked, a smile on his face as he watched her. "That kind of date?" Nadine had a goofy look on her face.

Liam shook his head in amusement, looking at the intern. "Yes, that is generally what a dinner date entails." Nadine nodded and pressed a kiss on his lips.

"You're back!" Izzie shouted running up to her and wrapping her arms around her. "Sorry, Doctor Parks but I am stealing her." She grabbed her arm, Liam giving her the coffee cup she had placed on the side. "You and McGleamy?" She smiled, Nadine nodding.

The two headed to the locker room, finding their other interns. "Derek's married." Meredith stated randomly, Nadine choking on her coffee. "His wife is here and now everyone knows, everyone thinks I'm a dirty slutty mistress." 

Alex sat next to Nadine on the bench. "I'm, uh- glad you're okay, welcome back. Save my sanity from these losers." Nadine shook her head at Alex laughing. George, Meredith and Cristina staring at her, Alex and Izzie laughing.

"He is not that bad, you're wrong about him." Nadine told them as the interns followed Bailey to the emergency room.

Nadine knew that she was going to be treated differently by her bosses for a while, so she was prepared. "Nadine, scut with Alex. Izzie with Shepherd. Cristina with Burke. Meredith with Montgomery-Shepherd. George with me." The two walked inside the E,R and started suturing wounds on patients.

After three hours of suturing, Alex was paged by Bailey to a patient room as Nadine continued, noticing strange glances from time to time. 

Nadine finished with her patients as it was a relatively okay day in the emergency room, a nice way to ease back in to work, so she decided to do her charting at the nurses station.