☁️ - ghoul hcs

Air ghouls don't have pupils in their eyes. It's usually just all white or blue in their eyes. Many of them resemble sheep or goats. These ghouls have sheep or goat ears, with an animal nose. It is also very common for them to have puffy, soft hair and puffy tail tips. They all have ram horns.

Fire ghouls usually have long, slightly curved horns that are darker towards the tips. They have small tusks on their lower jaws and spaded tails. They can get pretty sick if they get too cold.

Water ghouls all have fin ears and almost blank eyes, except for just slitted pupils. Their teeth tend to be more jagged and pointy. They also have ram horns, but not as curled. They also have splotches on their bodies. They all have black, shiny hair. They also have gills on their ribcages, and fins on their elbows and along their spines. They can overheat very easily, which can become dangerous for them.

Earth ghouls are usually the biggest (except for Pebble my bbg) ghouls and have fur on their bodies. Like water and quintessence ghouls, they also have splotches. They have deer antlers for horns and deer-like ears. They also have a little deer nose. They all have goat pupils. Like fire ghouls, they also have tusks.

Quintessence ghouls all have purple eye whites, with pupil-less white eyes. They have splotches on their bodies, which are normally white. They all have white hair, and their features are purple. Their tails fade from gray to purple at the tip, and they have purple lips and dark purple tongues.

Multi ghouls can pretty much look like anything. No two multi ghouls are the same. It all depends on how much of one element they have. For example, Aurora has more Earth, so she has deer antlers and fur, and Swiss has more Fire, so he has long, pointy horns.

Ghouls can also mate with other species of demons, like imps and incubi/succubi. For example, Sodo has some imp in him, so he's smaller than the other ghouls and has small black spikes on his body.

The ghouls are hellborn, and the ring of hell that they are born in affects their personality and appearance. Swiss was born in Lust, Sodo was born in Wrath, Rain, Aurora, and Cirrus were born in Envy, Phantom was born in Pride, and Mountain and Cumulus were born in Sloth.

On the hierarchy of hell, ghouls are lower on the list. They are above imps, and on the same level with succubi and incubi. Devils and fallen angels are above them.