made for you (valentines day special)

a/n: enlie is my comfort ship (it's a ship between my dronesona and n.. i am not normal..) and this has zero plot relevance to any of my stories. relapse just hasn't been updated in literally forever so I'm throwing this oneshot here. 

also i might have  married n on c.ai.. i (charlie) am guilty of being an n lover..............

and yeah sd- charlie is valid because nato phonetic alphabet and yeah I'm cheating the system. take that liam vickers

"Charlie? Hey, Charlie... where are you...?" N walked around the corpse spire, looking for the disassembly drone. 

They had met about a year ago, when Serial Designation Charlie attempted first degree murder against N. Ohhhh boy, N did not want to go back to that. Ever. 

But ever since then, they'd become the best of friends. N (somehow) convinced J to let Charlie be a part of their squad, albeit unofficially, and, to J's irritation, their pestering worked. 

Charlie was officially part of the Outpost 3 outskirts squad. 

And here they were, N and Charlie. 

Playing an unexpected game of hide and seek. 

N did not agree to this.  

N never knew about this, actually. 

Charlie, you sneaky, sneaky idiot. 

"Hey, Charles? I'm starting to get a little nervous..." N called out. 

Charles. 

The affectionate nickname N gave Charlie. 

"...Charlie..." 

"Charlie has been SUMMONED!!!" Out of nowhere, a gray and yellow blur burst out of a pile of snow and tackled N. 

"WAH- CHARLIE-!" N and Charlie rolled for a couple of seconds before stopping, both of them now lying next to each other, covered in snow. "You can't do that, Charles! That genuinely freaked me out!" 

"Hahah!! You should've found me sooner, then! It's so fucking cold in a pile of snow..."

Charlie's right eye flickered to another shape, rather than the usual X his eye was.

Weird. 

N noticed this, and mentioned it. 

"Hey, Charlie, your eye- it-" 

"Did it AbsoluteSolver again?" 

"No, it was... something else..." 

Charlie tilted his head a bit, his right eye forming a question mark shape. 

N turned his head away. "Never mind. It probably wasn't that important.." 

".."