Chapter 14: Special Exam

Kiyotaka POV

I go to my new classroom and open the door. I see my new classmates all sitting in the classroom.

"Good morning Ayanokouji kun/Ayanokouji sen~pai, "Kamishiro and Amasawa said.

"Good morning Ayanokouji senpai "Yagami and Yu said with me too.

"Good morning you guys."

Upon entering the room, I observed five desks in the first round. This indicated to me that we were to take our seats there. I chose to sit at the middle desk, while Yagami occupied the first desk. Kamishiro was seated to my left, and Amasawa to my right. Yu took the last desk. I then proceeded to sit in my chair and addressed Kamishiro with a query.

"So can you tell me you are here Kamishiro? I think you have already died."It is the one I want to know.

"I'll explain to you on this night at 9:00 in my room can you wait?" she looked at me and said.

"Of course you can,"I answer her.

"It is unfair sen~pai I want to stay with you in the same room~"Suddenly Amasawa hugged me and said.

"Hey, don't do that ok?"I look at her.

"Ok" she just used an unhappy face to say but I'm sure her true face is smiling.

"Do you know any about our new teacher Yagami," Yu asks Yagami

"I don't know who too. Ayanokouji senpai do you who ?"Yagami asks me.

I shake my head.

"Sen~pai do you want to eat lunch with us"Amasawa asked me to go with them in the afternoon.

"No, I already have someone go with me this afternoon."I can't go because Kei already invited me to go with her.

"Is your girlfriend Ayanokouji kun."Kamishiro asked me this question.

I nodded. Then Kamishiro and Amasawa want to see my girlfriend. I just said in this school you guys will see her.

Upon checking my phone, I noticed a message from Kei stating that the class believes I have been holding back due to Horikita's request for me to return. This request seems impossible to fulfill. I replied with 'Ok, thank you Kei', and then the phone started to ring.

And the door is open for the 40-year-old man.

"Tsukishiro here, your Class S homeroom teacher, extending a warm greeting to all present. It's a pleasure to meet each of you. As we embark on this journey together for the next two years, I trust that you are already familiar with the school rules. Moving forward, I will assume that you do not need a reiteration of them from me. Your class teacher has been designated as Professor Ayanokoji. Are there any inquiries or concerns that you would like to address at this time?" Upon his inquiry, it was evident that no questions were forthcoming from the students.

"Ok, then your first special exam will start."

The special exam again. If I were Class B I'd hold back but if I'm this I can not hold back anymore because this is with my father's trade to stay in here to enjoy those two years of freedom.

"The most important thing about it is that your sophomores and second year will have a paired written test. "

"With a second-year student...partner...?"Kamishiro asked

"Yes, but this time you can choose anyone in the same years. Because our class only has 5 people after that one person needs to find a different class student to do the partner."

"By way of clarification, the special examination at this school serves as the most efficient shortcut. While I believe Ayanokouji-kun is already aware of this, it may be necessary to elucidate it to other students. Consider it akin to an enhanced iteration of Paper Shuffle, where you pair up with a classmate, and you should grasp the concept better."