CHAPTER THREE, big time auditions (part three)

"Welcome to Rocque Records where you are gonna sing, dance and sweat your butts off if you wanna end up on these walls

"Welcome to Rocque Records where you are gonna sing, dance and sweat your butts off if you wanna end up on these walls." Kelly welcomed the boys to Rocque Records while she and Andi led the boys down the hallway of Roque Records. As Kelly welcomed the boys to Rocque Records, her voice echoed with enthusiasm through the hallway. And walked alongside her, smiling as she walked with her mom The corridor was adorned with gold and platinum records, a testament to the talent that had passed through these halls.

As they turn a corner, Andi notices the boys were looking at one of the posters on the wall and she clicks her tongue, grimacing as she shakes her head. "Boyquake was never a good band in my opinion." She admitted as the four of them looked at her.

"Are we gonna have to dress like that?" Carlos pointed at the poster that had the four members of Boyquake dressed in odd outfits in front of a city background.

She shrugs. "I would say no except I'm not in charge here."

"Do we want to end up on these walls?" Kendall asked his friends, looking hesitant.

James nods and glares at him. "Yes."

Kelly then walks over to the group with Nicole Scherzinger."Guys, say hi to Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycats Dolls." The boys quickly turned around and gasped as they looked at her.

Nicole smiles. "Hey, guys, what's up?"

Andi raised her eyebrows when the boys go silent. She looked at each of them, noticing they were staring at Nicole in awe and she wondered if any of them were going to speak. She smiled with amusement, figuring out they were awestruck by Nicole. She didn't blame them. She was that way when she first met the pop star.

Carlos was the first one to break the silence, pointing at James. "He's gonna marry you!"

Andi and Kelly chuckle. Nicole puts one hand on her hip, looking at James with a smile. "Where's my ring?"

James' eyes widens. He gulped nervously, starting to stutter out a response, but never actually got a word out.

Kendall steps in front of James, looking at Nicole with a smile. "We're recording some demos with Gustavo."

Nicole nods in understanding. "Gustavo."

"Yeah," Kendall nods and tilts his head to the side, looking at her curiously. "Have you worked with him?"

"Yes," Nicole replies. "Actually on my first album. Let's just say we had some...." Her voice trails off as if she was trying to find the right words to say. She shares a look with Andi and Kelly before looking back at the boys. "Creative differences."

The sound of a door opening is heard and they look over, seeing Gustavo had opened the door of his office. "Nicole, baby! Oh!" He quickly closed the door when Nicole threw a nearby telephone at him.

She turns back to the boys with a fake smile. "Good luck, boys."

The boys watch with sad faces as she and her crew walk past them down the hallway. Andi heard the door of Gustavo's office open and she looked over, seeing Gustavo peeking out with a nervous expression on his face.