1- Reincarnated

𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 '𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝'. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 LiyahFayeSmith𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠". 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.

𝐒𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝.

❄𝐖. 𝐒. 𝐌❄

________________

I sat there with wide eyes as everyone yelled and screamed around me. The plane we were riding was going to crash!

No.. Not like this! I'm too young to die!

I closed my eyes as everyone's screams and yells became louder and then it all went quiet as everything turned dark....

Images of my family flashed before me and I couldn't help the small drops of tears that fell down.

The next moment I opened my eyes again, I was on the bed in an unfamiliar room.

*pause*

Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself.
Hi, my name is Elisse Arrington. Well, WAS my name before I suddenly reincarnated into something like a princess. I'm not gonna apologized for calling the former host of this body a thing, alright?

Anyways, my current name is Felicity Amythist, a princess of a well-known and wealthy Kingdom. Call me Felice for short. To shorten my description, I had short brown hair and amber eyes which I often think of as poop colored but now, I have long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Not gonna lie, I love this new body but what I don't love is the fact that the former host was a b#tch who wanted to get f#cked so badly so she begged her father, the King, to let her get engaged to a neighboring kingdom's crown prince. Like girl! He's not even that hot! Even a rock is way better than that a$$hole!
Sorry, I'm cussing too much because I'm kind of freaked out about my current situation. Like who in the right mind wouldn't?! We just got reincarnated for Goodness sake!

Anyways, when I was in my senior year (as an eleventh grader), I skipped a grade and became a twelfth grader instead. I did it because during that time, I was visiting my cousin who is a year older than me and I wanted to become closer to her. I'm a clingy girl and once I like something, I'll do everything just to be around it. So yeah, I missed my cousin so much so I decided to study in the same school as her, same class, and same course. She wanted to be an architect and so did I, so it was not that hard to decide.

I enjoyed my time there with my cousin, Eliana Arrington, especially when I had to help her deal with two boys who were fighting over her. It was entertaining to watch, in all honesty.

Although I was supposed to go to college after that, my parents decided that I should repeat that grade again, so to make up for me skipping a grade level. My cousin got into a relationship and went to college. Years passed and I graduated college as well. My cousin already had her own family then. Although she was busy with her own life, she and her best friend, Meredith Williams, helped me to apply in a company as an architect. There, I started my journey in the adult world.

Years passed by as quickly as sand and I became a successful architect. I was satisfied and happy of my life. Until one day, I got a request to work in a wealthier company in Germany and of course, I accepted it.

I stood in front of my plane, bidding my family good bye.

"My daughter is growing up too fast."

My mom sniffled and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Mom, I grew up long ago. I'm an adult now, trust me. I'll be alright."

I tucked a strand of hair from her face and smiled. She smiled back at me.

"You'll nail it, champ. Like you always do. "

My father walked up to me and gave me a hug which I gladly returned back.

"Thanks, dad."

I mumbled while still in his embrace.

"Good luck out there, Lisse."

My cousin, Eliana, smiled at me while holding her second baby. After graduating from college, she and her boyfriend (I'm not spoiling) decided to marry. And I'm not trying to brag here but I was her Best Lady, if that's even a thing. Anyways, her husband started his own company and he became quite famous and rich. Eliana gave birth to her very first baby girl after a year. She named her Crystal, for some reason.

Meredith, Eliana's best friend, started dating a lawyer after a couple of years of being a doctor. When we were younger, we were never that close to one another but now, when we have free time, we often hang out. She's cool despite her sharp tongue.

Anyways, Eliana's second baby is a boy and she gave me permission to name him so I named him Kaizen. Why? Because it's a cool name, that's why.

"Thanks, Lia."

I smiled at her and leaned in to give Kaizen a peck on the cheek. She smiled back at me. Suddenly, I felt a pair of small hands holding my leg and I loooked down before a soft smile graced my lips. There, holding my leg with a small pout and those big doe eyes was Crystal.

"Auntie Lisse, where you going? "

She asked in her soft and angelic voice. I picked her up in my arms and hugged her tight.

"To Germany, sweetie."

"G- Ger- wa- wany?"

I chuckled.

"Germany, my sweet. Auntie will send you chocolates when she gets there."

I kissed the tip of her nose and she giggled.

"Yayyy~! "

"I best be off now."

I put her down and kissed her cheek. I waved at my family and they all smiled back at me. I turned around and boarded my plane with a heavy but excited heart.

Hours passed by and it was nighttime. I was happily eating a bowl of soup while sitting in first class (totally not bragging) when suddenly, the pilot spoke through the speaker.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I suggest putting your seatbelts on as we are experiencing a sudden problem in the controllers. Rest assured, we will find a way to get through it safely. Till then, please try your bests to stay safe, thank you."

I didn't think much about it and put my seatbelt on before I went to doze off. The next time I opened my eyes, everyone was screaming and the plane was shaking violently.

And here we are in our current situation. In an unfamiliar room, wondering where the f#ck I am.