Chapter 10, We have dads love :3

(Dw we have wholesome after angst, and DAYUM I posting fast) 

Nobody's P.O.V:

Red and Marshy were walking home after this chaotic day. "from now on I'm not letting Cupid run after me, I.Don't.Like.My.F######.Life.Anymore... "  red said talking to his sister, " but didn't you hear him say it's all part of her plan! " Marshy said back "and, were you thinking about all that stuff when fighting..? " "... " it was silent, red had tears in his eyes, "when we get home should I get dad so you two can talk about it? " (their adopted, we're not talking about their crusty musty rusty and dusty biological father) marshy said, " no... I'll just live life like this for the rest of my life... A horrible life to be exact" red said back with tears in his eyes still, " ok fine..." They were at the door, their mom was still at work, but we don't know if it's the office job or gymnastics teacher ('ω')

Da dads P.O.V :3 ( we don't know who it is yet :3) :

I didn't really feel like making dinner to fancy, so I was making grilled cheese with some scrambled eggs (cough cough Mr. Cheese and egg cough cough) I heard the door knob so I assumed marshy and red were home, I go to unlock the door and see red running straight at me, I mean he usually does but this time he looked sad 

" he had a, well, rough day at school" Marshy said to me, "and well since you're like the therapist of this family, and the person he usually asks for some therapy is kinda the problem" she continued, "this doesn't sound well, I'll get mom to come" I said,  "marshy may you please make sure dinner doesn't get burned, I know it's not the usual but I didn't feel like cooking that much" I politely asked my daughter, she isn't my real one, even if I adopted her she feels like my real child, " do you want to talk about it now or wait for mom son? " I asked red " i-i dunno" he said crying, "I'll call mom real quick so she can come home", I dialed her number and started telling her " hon, we need you home" "why? Did the house burn down or something" she laughed "Egg this is no time for jokes, we have a code CAR ( Cyan and red problem) come home immediately! " "someone hurt our baby boy? OH F### NO! I'LL BEEN HOME IN 5 M#####F###### MINUTES! " She hangs up on the call, " don't worry I have mom coming home soon, Marshy ? Did the food burn? " I ask " No, but they look crispy good! " Marshy says back, " Ok I'll go continue dinner thank you for keeping a eye on it" I say back to marshy " And red, you can wait on the couch for mom, I'll put on your favorite show even if it's a baby show" I continue, then his eyes lit up in joy " YAYY!!!!! THANK YOU DAD!! " he ran to the living room, I sighed " I love my children"