Pack Mentality.

Mikaela's POV

"So you killed her?" Stiles asks as me, him and Scott walk down the hallways of the school. "I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I've woke up like that before." Scott says. "Yeah, same. I had to change my clothes, I was drenched. Never had that type of dream before." I say.

"Really? I have. Although, it usually ends a little differently." Stiles says making me snort in amusement as Scott looks at him weird. "A, we never meant we've had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." He says and Stiles nods. 

"Noted. Let me take a guess here-" Stiles starts to say but Scott cuts him off. "No, I know you'll think it's got something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out." He says and Stiles shakes his head slightly. "No, of course not." He says as I narrow my eyes at him. "You're not a very good liar." I say and he nods.

"Okay, yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, alright? Personally, I think you're both handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you both can take." Stiles says and realisation crosses over Scott's face.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." He says making Stiles look at him like he's crazy. "Who, Derek?" He exclaims, hitting Scott in the back of the head before continuing. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" He says and I sigh softly.

"Okay, so you had a dream about a girl you just started dating and it turned into a nightmare where you killed her. Did you ever stop to think that maybe it's just your nerves and hormones messing with your head?" Stiles asks and Scott nods. "I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." He says and I nod. "He's right. I didn't know who was in my dream, but I felt like I knew him." I say.

"How real?" Stiles asks as we walk outside. "Like it actually happened." Scott says and I freeze. "I think it did." I say making the boys stop and look at what is in front of us. The back door of a bus hanging by its hinges with four large claw marks on it. Blood covered the seats and also trailed outside the bus a bit.

******

"I'm sure she's fine." I say running after Scott who is freaking out. "She's not answering my texts, sis." Scott stresses, typing away on his phone. "It could just be coincidence, alright? A seriously amazing coincidence." Stiles says. "Just help me find her, okay? Do you see her?" Scott asks and I shake my head.

At one point, Scott gets frustrated so he punches a random locker, denting it to a point where it's nearly hanging off it's hinges.

Eventually, Scott runs into Allison as me and Stiles stand back. "Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering bout the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." The over head speaker says making students groan and I scoff.

"Someone was attacked and possibly killed on the school bus, but no, teenage education is more important." I say sarcastically and Stiles nods in agreement.

******

"Maybe it was mine and Mia's blood on the door..." Scott whispers to me and Stiles as we sit in chemistry class. "Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you guys caught a rabbit or something?" Stiles suggests making me and Scott look at him appalled. "And did what?" He asks. "Ate it." Stiles shrugs and Scott's eyes widen.