Character Descriptions

Description of Dalston

 6 feet 1 inch, with a powerful, bear-like build dominated by muscles. His long hair, usually braided and tucked under his helm during battles, adds to his rugged appearance. Thick, unshaven eyebrows frame his piercing gaze, while a well-sculpted beard adorns his face. His chest is covered in a dense layer of dark hair, reflecting his robust nature. In combat, he is a formidable opponent. His voice is deep, and he has a couple of gashes on his face that compliments his warrior aura his shoulders are also fairly broad. His lip is cut, and he wears bandages on his knuckles for combat reasons, so the gloves of the knight armor don't bruise his skin even though it's fairly tough due to lack of skincare. He's a brunet with yellow eyes. He also has a Roman nose.

Description of Lawson 

 Stands at 5 feet 8 inches, his broad shoulders and toned physique speak of strength. His blonde hair adds brightness to his appearance, contrasting with his bronzed skin. A bushy chest and faint mustache give him a rugged charm, complemented by the happy trail on his stomach. Despite a battle injury leaving him blind in his left eye, Lawson's determination remains unwavering. His prominent Adam's apple and keen intuition make him a formidable warrior, compensating for his impaired vision.