A stars beginning

The year 1910 was the year when Scarlet Ray was born to a poor family in Mississippi, though her family was unique. Scarlet was an only child both her mother and herself didn't want to be too close to people, they come from a VERY unusual bloodline that is very rare and valuable. Both Scarlet and her mother can only eat fruit to live any other type of food they can't handle, the unusual diet isn't the only thing both bodies where different there sweat smells and tastes like the ripest fruit. The correct word to describe them would be forbidden fruit, one test of either the sweat, skin or even blood would get a person very addicted or even worse in losing one sanity. For demons it's worse humans like that VERY valued when alive and appear once every 500 years or even longer in random locations of the planet, it was one of the reasons why Scarlet and her mother stayed hidden. From what her mother told her when she was a little girl a demon tried abducting her and almost brought her to hell, but she managed to escape. 

Despite her isolated like Scarlet had big dreams, she dreamed of being a star. She would reed about famous dancers and whenever her parents would take her to the circus even after her father died when she was nine years old Scarlet still kept her dream, she also wanted to give her mother all she wanted in helping her. However when Scarlet was thirteen years old in 1923 her mother was abducted by a demon and witnessed it while she hid, her mother sacrificed herself in order to protect her daughter. Scarlet was forced to survive on her own in wanting to feel safe she left Mississippi and went down to Louisianan New Orleans for a fresh start and it was also her wake up call in wanting to fulfill her dreams in being a star, she gotten lucky in finding a job a club at the age of fourteen it was at that club where she discovered burlesque and saw her path.

Scarlet worked hard in practicing until her finally got a job as a burlesque performer, her unique jade eyes caught people's attention but the most was her scent when she performed. Whenever she would do her show she would release a lustful sex appeal, a lot how bugs would go into heat. It was because of her unique scent that she slowly started building popularity during her first year, upon turning fifteen years old of 1925 she basically became the famous princess of burlesque in New Orleans and people knew her by Julie Rose Lee and got a nice income enough for her to afford her own place. At the club she was even treated like a princess and had her own dressing room that was filled with gifts along with love letters and written marriage proposals, though some had noticed that they seen Scarlet eating only fruit whenever she was at the club and didn't know what she ate outside of work. Though it was after her performance was when she encountered a man that she recognized since he was regular at the club.

" Magnificent performance as usual Miss Lee." The man introduced himself as Alastor to her and he offered her a basket of chill peaches which where her favorite, it surprised her since he was first to offer her fruit instead of a bouquet of roses.

"Ah..thank you...Alastor." Scarlet had first noticed Alastor when she did her second show as she was starting out, she always noticed that he never missed whenever she would performs. When she approached her for the first time she sensed something off about the man that made her a little uneasy, Scarlet normally decline in talking up close to her fans because of her natural sweet smell and she like other of her fans decline in offer in having a drink with him even after accepting the basket of fruit. She could easily tell that he had a good sense of smell since he wouldn't back down in wanting to get close to her, her boss noticed Scarlet's discomfort and stepped in which made Alastor back off from her but it didn't mean that he was going to give up.

  For the next three years in 1928 not long after Scarlet turned 18 years old the name Julie Rose Lee was promoted from princess to queen of burlesque in the entire Louisianan, her name had reached Hollywood and the seeked her out. They had perfect timing in the three years up until her 18th birthday Alastor had started becoming a problem to Scarlet, she didn't want to missed out of the opportunity in getting far away from the guy and went to Hollywood in becoming an actress and model. Scarlet was now living her dream in wanting to be a star with work and effort at the age of twenty even during the great depression Scarlet had became famous, but she wanted to be world famous. Scarlet put her energy into her work and it paid off in the middle of the 30's  'Julie Rose Lee' which Scarlet used had became a burlesque super star and performed all across the United States and even in Europe for a short bit before WW2 by the time she was 23 years old, she didn't have time for romance and put that on the side until she reached her goal in fame. She had gotten starring roles in TV shows and a lot of movies, by the time she was 30 in 1940 she had earned her name and star on the Hollywood walk of fame and had reached the fame she had always dreamed of.