Day 6 +7 Stargazing and Drunk

Blues mental state has worsened and Nightmare could tell easily. Dinner had passed and Horror had brought them dinner instead of asking them to eat with the others. Blue didn't really eat until Nightmare practically force fed him so he wouldn't enjoy the surprise on an empty stomach.

Blue still didn't really leave Nightmares side except for getting water or an occasional snack. It was just around midnight that Nightmare led Blue outside. Blue who was half asleep blearily looked up at the sky and saw a giant meteor shower which woke him up instantly. "Wow..." Blue muttered. Nightmare gave a small chuckle. "You like it?"

"I love it."

"Good because there's more"

Blue looked at Nightmare just in time to see him pull out a large bottle of wine and pour them both a glass. "I-I don't know I don't really think I should drink..." Blue tried to deflect. Nightmare shrugged and was about to drink Blues glass when Blue snatched it and started drinking it. "Now much of a drinker?" Nightmare asked skeptically. "Not typically but today... today is a special day!" Blue announced.

Nightmare couldn't help but chuckle and pour Blue another glass when he quickly finished his first. Blue nuzzles up to Nightmare and the king quickly learned how talkative Blue can get when drunk. "You knowwww... hic! I reallllllyyyy did fink... dat you wereeeee da worsht ting innnn da hic! Mmmmmmmm.... Mmmultiverse!" Blue slurred drunkenly.

Nightmare just let him drunkenly ramble on and on for as long as needed until Blue finally passed out. It seemed to be more than obvious that he needed to vent to someone. So Nightmare gently scooped up Blue and placed him in bed and just in case, Nightmare stayed in Blues room so he could keep an eye on him. The king had decided once and for all that Blue was a perfect addition to the castle and that he would never let him go.

327 Words

Again a short chapter but not really feeling the inspo so stay with me on this and maybe it will progress! Anyways have a good day night or whatever!