3 Lazy Morning

Blue slowly awoke from his slumber. The day before had been... eventful to say the least. Blue didn't really want to move around, he just felt lazy. "I can't believe I feel like this..." Blue muttered to himself upset that he felt so lazy. Nightmare walked in carrying some breakfast and talked to Blue for a bit.

"I feel so lazy and I hate it." Blue said while munching on his breakfast. "That's the fatigue you might just wanna relax today." Nightmare commented. Blue shrugged and kept munching in his breakfast. "Well what should I do I am a Swap sans after all it's not in my nature to be lazy." Blue said. Nightmare smiled and turned on the TV in the room letting Blue pick a show.

It may be a lazy morning but they can still have some fun. Blue started watching whatever show he picked and Nightmare left to go so some paperwork for the day. Blue picked a different show and waited for the dark lord to come back. When Nightmare did come back with lunch Blue pinned him in bed with his blue magic and made him watch a couple episodes of a show together.

"If I have to be lazy then you do too." Blue said flatly. Nightmare laughed and just watched a few episodes enjoying Blues company.

224 Words