Who is it?

Arc's POV

I'm waking up, eyes still shut, and I'm finding it really hard to breath for some reason. But once I open my eyes, I realize that I'm face down on the pillow. I struggle at first, but I sit up on the bed. I'm in my own room? Strange, because I thought I was over in the Yosetopia castle. I guess they brought me back?

I sleepily walk over to my bedroom door, which is open for some reason, but I'm so tired that I barely pay any attention to it. My vision is still a big blur, but when things outside my room start to clear up I start to wish that I couldn't see. I'm usually a really calm guy, but this... this is just too much for me to handle. Everyone, all my guards, knights, warriors, just everyone.. all my staff. Even the helpless children.. They're all there, but I wish they weren't because the sight is horrific. All there on the floor, walls, and ceiling, I see everyone dead. Yes, dead. Not alive. It's just a huge, bloody, terrible murder of everyone in my castle either laying on the ground or hanging.

I drop to my knees in shock, and a tiny whimper-like-sound comes out from the back of my throat. I'm in shock, panic, and I have no idea who could have done this.. I look down at my hands, and.. right away so many thoughts come to mind. "I think.." I manage to say to no one really, "I might have done this.." My hand are full of dry and fresh blood combined, and I'm not sure why, but I'm blaming this mess on myself now. I look up at everyone and I can't help but notice that it looks like there is someone at the end of my hall.

"Yes, you did do this.. but why?" says a deep, raspy voice. I can't tell who it is, but the figure seemed to be coming closer as it spoke.

"Who are you!?" I yell across the hall standing to my feet. I take one step forward, but no more then just one step, because I'm startled at the fact that the figure is now coming at me with great speed. It comes so close that I can hear it breathing, but it's face is a big blur for some reason and I can't make out who it could possibly be. It picks me up and pins me against the wall, and it gets so close to my face, that I can smell it's breath. I can't explain the smell, but it was just so bad that I almost gagged.

"Everyone you care about will die! And it will all be YOUR fault!!" the voice is loud and it echos throughout the castle sending a chill down my spine.

I sit straight up, in a cold sweat and breathing heavily. I feel so dizzy as I look around... to find that I'm still in that bed at Yosetopia. To my surprise, Yose is sitting at the foot of the bed looking at me with great shock, and I let myself drop back down to the soft pillow. "Are you okay" she asks after a few seconds of silence, "do you need anything?" I shake my head and close my eyes.

I finally speak up, "I.. Nevermind, it was just a nightmare," I take a deep breath, "don't worry about it. It was nothing." I look at her, and she is still looking at me with a lot of worry and shock, but she seems to be calming down now. I know I am. "Why are you hear anyway?" I finally ask.

"Um.." she starts, "I don't know, I just have been coming to check on you a lot.. You know, to make sure you're still.. well.. alive.." She looks at the floor, and I think I saw a tear slip down her cheek, but I pretend not to notice as she wipes it away with her sleeve. For a while, we're just quiet. I don't know what to say about that, because she never really cared about me. Or at least, I don't think she has.. She always showed hatred towards me, and so all this is new to me. I have no idea what to say.

"Why?" I manage, but I regret it right after, because once I say it, she gives me one of her dirty looks. She stands up angrily and stomps out of the room. I was about to follow her when my vision turns all red and my head starts to throb really bad. I try hard to fight the pain as I attempt to sit up again. It takes me a while, but I finally manage to get to my feet. "Yose! Wait, come back," I yell, but I'm too late, she's gone and a nurse is running toward me. Now I'm leaning against the wall trying to catch my breath, and my vision fades once again, only this time, I don't automatically fall asleep (although I would have preferred that over this pain). I can't see, but I can feel a cup against my mouth, and can hear a nurse telling to me drink it.