13. First night(1)

"You drunk bastard" Avyukt gritted his teeth as he dragged the drunk prince to the dungeon. What was he thinking while coming to Manasa's room? Did he think he was dead?

"Hahaha... My little brother. You are getting a pretty wife huh? All the things you have are the things I have used and threw away. How about I use and throw that that gir... PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH"

"AHHH..."

The eldest prince Abhay started crying on the floor after Avyukt punched him non stop. His nose was broken and bleeding badly.

"I thought of delaying your death a little. But you seem to be craving for it. Huh?" Avyukt said and smashed a nearby chair on Abhay.

How dare this scum think of using Manasa? Avyukt was fuming. The soldiers and servants who were chill for past few days because of Avyukt's cool attitude were now stiff and tensed. This is the prince they knew.

"AHHH... YOU BASTARD.. JUST YOU SEE.. I WILL FUCK THAT GIRL SENSELESS.." Abhay screamed as he sobered up after the beating. His mother wanted to marry him and Manasa, but his father arranged the marriage for Avyukt, thinking that this will put them in Avyukt's good books.

Avyukt looked at Abhay clamly, which was scary enough for every soldier in the dungeon to hold their breathe.

"Say again. What did you say?" Avyukt said as he crouched down to look into Abhay's eyes.

"What? Do you think I don't fear you? Huh? I will repeat. Listen careful. Everyone listen.." Abhay said and looked around to see if anyone was not paying attention to him.

"NOW LISTEN.. I WILL FUCK YOUR BRIDE SENSELESS TILL SHE CANNOT WALK. TILL SHE CANNOT SCREAM ANYMORE. I WILL FUCK HER SO HARD THAT I WILL BE ONLY ONE SHE WILL REMEMBER"

Abhay kept shouting nonsense and the dungeon's temperature turned cold minute by minute. Now the soldiers were really scared, their hands shivering as they stood on guard.

This wasn't the first time Avyukt threw Abhay in dungeon. But everytime he would just break few bones and leave after his anger was placated. But today was different. Avyukt was not aggressive at all. Instead, he was too calm. Too calm that it was scary.

After some time the eldest prince got tired of shouting and shut his mouth. The dungeon turned silent. The silence was too suffocating. As if it wasn't enough, Avyukt chuckled, making the guards gulp in fear. It was the devil's laugh.

"Dear brother. I thought of keeping you alive till my marriage. But you seem to love your life." Avyukt said calmly.

"Ohh... Now I have to fear you? You cannot do anything to me? I am the eldest pri.. AHHHH..."

Abhay screamed at top of his lungs as Avyukt's dagger pierced through his ankle.

"WAHHH... WHHH... COUGH.. WAGHHHH.."

All the guards in the prison looked at the scene in front of them in absolute horror. They had all seen want kind of torture the prince delivers to the prisoners here, but they never thought that he would cut off the eldest prince's tongue.

Abhay was now crying and thrashing on ground due to pain. The madness in Avyukt's eyes was terrifying. He put his hands on his mouth and screamed as he processed that his tongue was missing.

Avyukt smiled and got up. The most horrifying thing was to see Avyukt squash Abhay's tongue under his shoes.

"You seem to be high on hormones, Dearest brother. Don't worry. We will solve that.." Avyukt said and patted Abhay's cheek before locking his cell and leaving the dungeon.

--------------------

"Did you hear? The prince killed someone yesterday."

"Really? I heard that prince tortured someone in the dungeon"