Entering Zephyr Heights

Back in Maretime Bay at the the Sheriff Station, Hitch begin to complain to Sprout

Hitch: I told her. I told her. No more favors. No more bailing her out. She gave me no choice. No choice! And now she's roped Shadow Plane into this. All right. We need to arrest them and bring them back to face the full force of the law.

He looked at Sprout who was about to eat a slice of pizza

Sprout: Question – when you say "we", you mean...?

Hitch: You and I

This caused Sprout to drop his pizza

Sprout: (nervously) Uh, I... I'd love to, but, um, I just gotta... clean up my workspace, get my papers in order, and, um...

Hitch: You know what? I think you're right. This one's a job for Hitch and Hitch only.

Sprout sighs in relief

Hitch: All right. Sprout, you stay here while I'm out dancing with danger. Keep everypony calm, maintain the peace, be a pillar of strength. (sighs) Who am I kidding? Just try not to start a war while I'm gone, okay?

And with that, Hitch headed out the station. Outside, Fluttershy's spirit was looking at the critters sleeping on the building. She then saw Hitch setting off to hunt for Shadow Plane and Sunny. 

Fluttershy: Hmmm

She then decides to follow after Hitch

Meanwhile, Sunny, Izzy, Shadow, Sunset, and Pinkie had found a nice spot under a tree to rest at night. While he slept, Shadow begins to experience another vision

Vision

End Vision

Shadow Plane immediately woke up with a startled yelp. He looked around before looking to see the sun rising. Shadow begins to shake his head at the dream he had

Sunset Shimmer: Shadow Plane?

Shadow Plane turns to see that the orange unicorn spirit had woken up

Shadow Plane: Morning, Sunset

Sunset Shimmer: Morning. I  heard you yell when you woke up. Are you alright?

Shadow Plane: I'm fine. I just experienced another vision

Sunset Shimmer: What's it about this time?

Shadow Plane: I think it was when Twilight Sparkle first met Rainbow Dash

Sunset Shimmer: Really? Hmmm. I believe that was during the Summer Sun Celebration

Shadow Plane: Summer Sun Celebration? What's that?

Sunset Shimmer: It's a yearly celebration that commemorates the summer solstice. A lot of ponies would throw a party during the night and stay up to watch Princess Celestia raise the sun.

Shadow Plane: Wow. That's amazing! And Twilight met Rainbow Dash during that event?

Sunset Shimmer: Yes. As a matter of fact, Twilight also met Pinkie Pie, Rarity,  Fluttershy, and Applejack while making preparations for that event. 

Shadow Plane: How do you know that?

Sunset Shimmer: Twilight told me all about it. 

Shadow Plane was surprised. He then heard yawning. Shadow turns to see Pinkie, Sunny, and Izzy waking up.