Canterlogic Catastrophe

Shadow Plane and Sunset Shimmer made their way inside the Canterlogic building. 

Workpony: Welcome, everypony. Got any questions about the Canterlogic factory? Happy to answer them.

Earth pony: Oh yeah! Where are the free smoothies?

Workpony: Uh...I can't answer that one

As Shadow Plane and Sunset Shimmer walked through the factory, the spirit couldn't help but be amazed by the machinery they had. 

Sunset Shimmer: Wow. Look at all of this. They sure have a lot of technology here.

Shadow Plane: I know. A lot has changed from the old days, Sunset. You could say that we learn to adapt to technology to improve our everyday lives. 

They then walked past Hitch and Sprout. Fluttershy's spirit was there still looking at the animals. She looks up and notices Sunset and Shadow Plane walking by. Fluttershy smiles as she saw her old friend. Then the lights went out. Shadow Plane and Sunset Shimmer went up to a stage

Announcer: It's the moment you've all been waiting for. As the founder of Canterlogic, she's been keeping us safe and stylish for the last 20 moons. (the logo of Canterlogic becomes animated on a large black screen) Please go wild for the one and only... Phyllis Cloverleaf!

The founder of Canterlogic appeared on the stage while everyone applauded

Phyllis: Thank you! Thank you! Oh, hey, how are ya? Thank you so much. We here at Canterlogic are so thrilled to create perfect products that protect ponies like you... from ponies like that!

She points to two posters of the pegasi and unicorns depicted as shadowy monsters attacking earth ponies

She points to two posters of the pegasi and unicorns depicted as shadowy monsters attacking earth ponies. All of the earth ponies booed and hissed at this. 

Sunset Shimmer: (outraged) What!?

Shadow Plane: Shhhh

An earth pony mare on his right turned to him offended

Earth pony mare: Did you just shush me?

Shadow Plane: Sorry

Phyllis:  And like I always say, To be scared....

Audience: Is to be prepared

Sunset Shimmer: "To be scared, is to be prepared?" What kind of saying is that?

Shadow Plane: (whispered) Obviously, one run by paranoia

Phyllis: Oh, I love it. That's right. So let's start the show!

Upbeat music played as the spotlight shone. A mare comes out and struts down the stage wearing what looks like a helmet with an antenae with a red light on top of it. 

Phyllis: Up first, we have Sugar Moonlight looking absolutely stunning in our high-tech Anti-Mind-Reading Hat. All those psychic unicorns out there are gonna be out of luck when you wear this little number.