𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

❝  𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃  ❞NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

Waking up was a harsh reminder that you were black out drunk. You look down at your legs and see them resting on your couch that's at your house. You sniffle from your running house and yawn. A peaceful day being distributed by stomping and your door slamming open.

It was Kevin. His eyebrows were scowled and his mouth was pushed out whilst he said "Bro you fucked Dthang at the party?" He yelled in your face. Him approaching you and getting all in your face was a blur and confused you completely. You could smell his breath from how close he was. "Shoulda known yo ass was a opp thot." He spat out.

Your eyebrows crinkle. "Fucked Dthang?" You ask yourself out loud. "YES YOU FUCKED DTHANG." Kevin said to you, answering your question to yourself with his loud and upset tone. You shake your head. "No I didn't. I didn't fuck Dthang." You say, your eyebrows furrowed since you were being accused of something you didn't do.

He smacked his lips. "Then why is there a video of you gettin fucked by him my heart?" He said as his pointer finger smashed against your chest as he pointed at your heart and poked you with the tip of his finger. "Quit lying." He said roughly. "I didn't fuck him, what are you talking about?" You say. "And what video?" You ask with a confused snarl.

He pulls his phone out and shows you a post posted by some unknown person about Dthang's story. The post played the video of you getting backshots while the camera was in the mirror showing you and Dthang. "What the fuck?" You say. "Is it posted on PDL?" You ask immediately. "What chu think dickhead?" He said as he presses his two fingers against his your head.

You shake your head slowly. "Bro I deadass don't remember anything, I don't even remember fucking Dthang. The video has to be fake or something." You suggest. Kevin shakes his head. "It's not fucking fake, he posted it on his story. You just a passed around whore." Kevin said as he slapped you with the back of his hand.

You get up from the couch and slap him back. Kevin smacked his lips as blood dripped down from his busted lip. "Word to my dead don't ever put yo fucking hands on me." You say harshly and push him away hard. He looks you up and down and shakes his head. "Get out of da crib, deadass, don't come back word to my muva." Kevin said.

You get up and rub your face that had left over foundation. "Whateva." You say with a straight face. "Shit isn't even how you think it is." You say as you walk to the front door of the apartment and walk out without saying anything more. It's upsetting seeing Kevin switch up like that and not care but it wasn't your problem anymore. You knew the truth.

It's been a few days and you've been doing nothing but party and drink, looking at comments of the PDL post. The comments were a mixed variety, you felt violated and also emotional. You lost Kevin and everyone knew what your body looked like fully.