𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

❝  𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝟓 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝟏𝟎  ❞NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

  𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝟓 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝟏𝟎
NEW YORK, SEVSIDE

After the incident regarding the restaurant in Brooklyn, you've been getting posted on the PDL page. The video isn't a good look because it made you look mad pussy in the video. Your lips smack as you click on the Instagram notification that has your username tagged. It was another post about the restaurant.

Kevin was coming home soon. He was getting some food from da corner store. Your eyes blink slowly as you watch the video over and over again. You decide maybe it's time to let the video and drama go from it. You sigh and turn your phone off before putting it on the table. You lean back on your couch as you look at the floor.

You glance at the rolled blunt on the ashtray before grabbing it and lighting it with your lighter. Afterwards you put the blunt in between your lips. Your eyes looked down at the blunt before your eyebrows pushed down. You push the smoke out of your mouth before quickly inhaling it back in your mouth.

The smoke fills your lungs before you exhale back out. The smoke surrounding you before you cough for the long and deep hit. You hear the front door open and slam shut before your eyes slowly look at the door and see Kevin with WingStop. He's always taking care of you n protecting you.

He smiles seeing you and smelling the weed scent, his gap flashed you when he smiles. "Thought you was getting just some snacks from the corner store?" You say firmly to him with a bit of attitude. His tall figure approached you before he placed the food on the coffee table. He looks down at you, towering over you.

You look up at him. "You needa fix that attitude." He mumbles with his natural raspy voice. Your face stayed straight and you shake your head. "You needa mind yo business." You say quickly to him. You look down at the blunt and light it again, adding more smoke into your mouth.

He smacks his teeth. His eyebrows push down into a scowl. "Worda my dead watch your mouth." He stated firmly to you. His heavy New York accent being heard throughout his voice.  "You kno my body, you already kno how I get wit ya smart ass mouth." He continues while he puts his mouth next to your ear before soon backing up.

He sniffled due to his running nose. "Now eat yo food and keep that mouth correct when it's talkin to me worda my motha." He speaks out to you and got in your face a bit. He opens the food bag and gives you your fries and your wings with your ranch and etc.

You smack your lips at him when he got in your face. He turns his head and looks at you and stares at you. "What lil girl?" He says to you since you seem you wanna say something. You shake your head side to side not wanting to say anything since your head was starting to hurt and you weren't in the mood for an argument. You've never had WingStop so you're skeptical if it'll be good at all.